share some good photos

Philosophy, Politics, Humor, what ever should have its own place far, far away from galleries and feedback... here we can go for it almost shamelessly! :)

Forum rules
More than anywhere on this forum I'd ask you all to be courteous and respectful to each other, but don't hesitate to speak your mind! :geek:
Please, do not advertise commercial software here!

Post Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:57 pm

share some good photos

Hello, I was today photographing, some nice clouds & trees, and a an old window :ob ... I will post next days some more here, if you like

I love so much my old SIGMA DP2s, 4 Megapixel only, but sharp and high dynamic contrast ... if she will gone once a day, I will spend a new sigma dp2 merill*, even if I have a olympus too, but no one chip can made such nice dynamic pictures, like foveon ;) ... why I use olympus? because, dp2s is in some cases slow, and this cam has only fixed field of view ... ok, doh sh*t... I was thinking about buying a dslr from sigma too, before I owned olympus, but it was to expensive for me ...

dp2 merill are the new one ...

Even I think, to made some artworks between verve and photos, or even you can use these photos for study clouds c:! ... Its easy to shoot nice clouds with sigma ... :ob
my system: intel7 - 2600k, gtx 970, dualboot windows 7 64 bit / ubuntu 14.04 lts
my deviantartpage: http://zeropainter.deviantart.com/gallery
my youtube channel: zeropainter - ok, there are only 2-3 very short videos

Site Admin

Post Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:32 pm

Re: share some good photos

OH, I remember how excited I was about that little camera, hehe. But I never bought it. It was all the rage at the time, though, if I remember correctly?! 8-)
I eventually bought a "real" SLR camera a little later, Canon Rebel T1 or 500d and a few nice lenses, had a total rage with it until I realized that I missed out on actually experiencing where I was and gradually stopped carrying it around with me, hehe...
GREAT PICTURES, though! :ob
Love the window, too!
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Zero, the skies are really nice but my favorite picture is the first - the window :) Very nice contrast and mood there! Where did you take that picture, home at the garden?
I have Nicon Coolpix 5400. Maybe I can find some better pictures I took :)

Post Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:46 am

Hello yes, the window is from a very old building :roll: ... I think it time to made a pulling down, but I like made some more pictures of old buildings, even its dangerous to enter them c:! .. and I love skies too, sad that I living in a very flat countryside, without hills, also the next mountains are 150km (Im living near by Berlin) far away ... because I can made a nice 360° Panorama in my near ... :oops: and Berlin I dislike ... I don't know whxy, but I dislike, better to visit Dresden :D
my system: intel7 - 2600k, gtx 970, dualboot windows 7 64 bit / ubuntu 14.04 lts

Site Admin

Post Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:05 am

Once I went to Berlin when I was 16, I think, back when the wall was still up. Boy did I love it. The vibe there was incredible compared to the rest of Germany; people where beyond friendly, everything was alive through out the whole night, not one bit of fear to go out at 3am to play some pool and have a beer...people seem to have time then, too. I remember we were asking for directions and this woman would just decide to jump on a tram with us to take us there, hehe... and it was full of such kindness all around. It felt oddly free, considering that it was everything but that at the time.

I don't know how Berlin is now, just that it's quite a magnet of artists of all sorts. The place where we had gone to then is called Wedding and appears to be less favorable nowadays, from what I've heard. Pity, if that's true. But I'm not really much of a city guy myself. Berlin, though, felt like one giant commune in the 80's and had a very welcoming atmosphere.
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:00 am

My mother went on a trip to Berlin by bus a week ago and she was really excited what a nice trip it was!
Zero, come to see and visit south of Bohemia. You will find very nice landscape and hills (not too big) too.

Post Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:50 pm

Thank you Lemivision :ob :ob .. so you are not so far away from me, I'm from "Spreewald" ... thats between BERLIN / DRESDEN and not far away from POLAND

I did made now some 360° shootings, ok for 360° I use my second Cam, a Olympus E-PM2 and a cheap Walimax Fisheye, my dream was first a SIGMA DSLR - because I love the colors & lights of SIGMA foveon, but I didn't have enough money to spend a high end dslr from sigma, so I have a cheaper Olympus ...

But its okay :ob :ob

I have also ideas to repaint a 360° degree panorama in Verve c:! c:! c:! :ob :ob

Post Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:37 pm

Its amazing what comes into my backyard at night :shock: This is a great thread Zero :ob
1223141442a.jpg
1223141442a.jpg (681.14 KiB) Viewed 20028 times
Motherboard -Asus Rampage IV Extreme
CPU - i7-3930k @ 3.2 GHZ (overclocked - 4.5)
Ram - 64 gigs Kingston Hyper Beast
GPU - 2 Nvidia 1080 GTX running in SLI

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread ... -sketches-)

Post Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:35 pm

Wild boars? Your banquet meal comes to your home? :beer:

Post Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:30 pm

hehe I know the picture isnt that great but think more like Wild Bears! :D There are also wild boars that come in and deer and .... I love this place :lol: :shock:
Motherboard -Asus Rampage IV Extreme
CPU - i7-3930k @ 3.2 GHZ (overclocked - 4.5)
Ram - 64 gigs Kingston Hyper Beast
GPU - 2 Nvidia 1080 GTX running in SLI

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread ... -sketches-)
Next

Return to Off Topic