BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Philosophy, Politics, Humor, what ever should have its own place far, far away from galleries and feedback... here we can go for it almost shamelessly! :)

Forum rules
More than anywhere on this forum I'd ask you all to be courteous and respectful to each other, but don't hesitate to speak your mind! :geek:
Please, do not advertise commercial software here!

Site Admin

Post Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:55 pm

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

GET VERVE FOR FREE! Eh...oh rats...it is free all the time. Ah well, consider it EXTRA FREE on BLACK FRI...my god, I can't stand it anymore. At some point someone pulled "black Friday" out his fanny to pull even the least likely people into a consume rush. How is it that people don't have the most obvious reaction to this: All prices at all times are a load of crap that has nothing to do with the value of the product or the people who had to suffer with cheap labor producing the horrible nonsense for some opportunists to take advantage of this idiotic system of ours. The whole chain of madness that gives justification to each little leech for why they try to rob where ever and whom ever possible. Even if they had mutated into this form from all degrees of innocence. And somehow the whole snake eating its own tail thing pops into my head again and again, even if it's not the best analogy.

I'm just so tired of being pulled into this madness like that. Yeah, sure, lots of nice things of no immediate need, but why try to tempt and extort people to act right away for this super special that still makes them much more money then they most likely deserve. But it's far worse that they pull money out of the bags of those, who barely have any and think they shouldn't miss the deal of a lifetime or so... boy, I'm so sad we have to pull through this time of madness.
But pull through we shall and when we come out of the other side, we will no longer be each others enemies and victims, hunters and prey.

Come to me and you don't have to give anything, but share your passion to create with everyone. No pressure, no tricks, no demands, no strings attached... only when the time comes you can consider to donate what you believe it's worth it to you out of the honest goodness of your heart and not because you have to. No need to ever have a "black Friday" or some other bizarre trigger to empty your pockets damn near by the edge of your will.

Funny little trivia. Wiki claims that the term "Black Friday" comes from the fact that RETAILERS go into the BLACK NUMBERS from this day forth, as people start shopping for Christmas and so on. So...while people celebrate it as if it was "their special chance", it really means that it's the celebration time for retailers, hehe. It's when folks get foolish and spend their money on 99.9% total nonsense without a care in the world. Hmmm... "Can't buy me love..."(trallalallalaa) :lol: :roll:
I sometimes like to look up that stuff, hehe...anyway.
Be careful and don't let me spoil your fun, of course! ;)
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:59 am

Re: BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Did you know this movie too, dear taron? It's in german language, but I'm sure, there is a english / french version too ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVFZ4Ocz4VA "KAUFEN FÜR DIE MÜLLHALDE" :twisted:
my system: intel7 - 2600k, gtx 970, dualboot windows 7 64 bit / ubuntu 14.04 lts
my deviantartpage: http://zeropainter.deviantart.com/gallery
my youtube channel: zeropainter - ok, there are only 2-3 very short videos

Site Admin

Post Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am

Re: BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Hahaha, no, but it sounds exactly right!
I've been saying that for many years, that the majority of products are completely redundant. And I'm not talking about technology or progress, which are vital to our path, but about the crap that shoots off of its sides. It's not about supply of anything, but about retrieval of funds for nothing. And in this industry of pure crap, services have emerged to manage and enhance the effect of all this madness in stacks of layers of bogus agencies. I keep saying that, too: People now work for money, not for purpose. The industrial age was already the last stroke on depriving people of purposeful occupations.
Don't get me wrong, entertainment is quite purposeful, recreation and luxury and all of that. It provides us with a sense of joy and contact to human ingenuity and creativity beyond each of our functions, binding us in good ways. We surround ourselves with magic without acknowledging it as we bind memories to items of no use and so on. But the present system took advantage of this and the emotions that go with anything to keep teasing our senses and fooling us into believing it was viable to keep buying crap. We're getting hooked to all sorts of drug-like addicting subscriptions, tickling our need to be connected to each other in one way or another, and we hardly know about it. We don't know ourselves. If we did, the system would immediately tumble and turn on its head. That's not a good thing, if it was to happen too suddenly, but eventually it will and it will be wonderful, too. At that point we will learn that we lose nothing, but gain constantly as we live, if we also fully acknowledge the two worlds that keep us together: Matter and Mind.
What I mean by that is that we gain with every experience more understanding for our actions. With our actions we provide experiences for each other from which then the others gain and so on. We channel that into a healthy and progressive direction and we climb towards our true human potential. Sure, that could go utterly wrong, if we kept being stuck in our present mindset. Currently we rival each other mostly rather than supporting. We don't see ourselves in others, yet- blind to the truth- we hate ourselves in others. Yes, yes, that doesn't go for everybody, but it sure seems to be the dominant tendency. And it is so for a good reason; the training we're all receiving!
And this is training for consumption to remain dependent at all costs. By now we have managed to get ourselves hooked to the least meaningful bullshit and live with the sensation of depending on it. It deforms our decision-making, corrupts our actions and numbs us where ever possible to a beauty that would instantly drown all urgency of the nonsense we're made to crave. This beauty is "being" and not "having".
I obviously could go on and on about all of this, haha... pffff.... can't help it. There's so much I really want to understand, you know. There's so much we so easily underestimate as we delve into ideals. I often feel like a child, when I observe and dissect the surface layers of society, trying to stick my head deeper into it, but being left with nothing but guesses. Then I try to poke into it from the very bottom, thinking about the fundamentals of existence, the origin of it, the way this might work. I'm trying to recognize connections, analogies that may hold up throughout all the on-goings. But even if I came close to the universal logic (and beyond), it merely reveals a staggering complexity that can not be easily unraveled. When we mistake history for being part of the pattern, that's when things become tangled. I firmly believe that the entire process of existence starts with every single beat of our reality and its manifestation is the end of it, only to restart again. That's not to say that our stage in that process marks the "end" of it, but it is what we have to work with. And although this pattern is informed by "history", it does not depend on it actively. We could forget about all and everything that had ever been and we'd still live and we'd still find a way to move forward, for example. But I wouldn't suggest that, hahaha.
...ugh...I'm still going on. Never mind, I should rather go back coding! :P
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Return to Off Topic