Zeropainter's Hospital Nightmare

Philosophy, Politics, Humor, what ever should have its own place far, far away from galleries and feedback... here we can go for it almost shamelessly! :)

Forum rules
More than anywhere on this forum I'd ask you all to be courteous and respectful to each other, but don't hesitate to speak your mind! :geek:
Please, do not advertise commercial software here!

Post Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:55 pm

Re: Zeropainter's Hospital Nightmare

ok ok ... I was now visiting my mum in the hospital - and the situation is through my eyes ----bad---- I hope she has enough power for fighting against the sickness :cry: I have fear to loose my mum :(
my system: intel7 - 2600k, gtx 970, dualboot windows 7 64 bit / ubuntu 14.04 lts
my deviantartpage: http://zeropainter.deviantart.com/gallery
my youtube channel: zeropainter - ok, there are only 2-3 very short videos

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:55 pm

Times like this can only really be helped with a little bit of zen. It teaches- like all religions in one way or another- that the universe is perfect at this very moment. That means, everything that did happen, had to happen and we go from here.
What you have to ask yourself is, what do you want your mother to meet when she sees you?
- somebody who loves her, but is afraid she might die
or
- somebody who loves her and will do what he can to bring her home, healthy, as soon as possible

Think of who you would want to meet in such a situation?!

So, if you can develop any kind of faith to trust not only the universe around you, but the universe as it expresses itself through your actions, this is a great time to bring such a faith to the surface and don't worry about the things you cannot control. Take care to do the right things, which you can control!
This could include learning more about her health problem, but not in any haste and with a keen eye on whose information you read!
Find out who within your reach is a respected holistic practitioner to potentially help with the diagnosis!

We are in a weird world in this century or era, rather. If one has any sense and enough information, it's too easy to distrust the entire medical sector of humanity, especially hospitals, but most common physicians. Not because they were malicious, but because they unwittingly submit to a malicious industry and system above them. I believe that the majority of those well meaning servants have a good and great heart, but the courage it takes to go against the grain of their organization is often too unattainable to them. Many of them are completely ruled by fear, consciously or not.

Anyhow... this is where and when we are right now. If you find no other way, you must accept the things you cannot control and offer at least enough confidence to nourish your mum's inner strength. What makes us survive is not so much the substances that are inside our body, but our will to live!
Provide reason and you provide life! ;)
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:10 pm

taron is very right!
From my experience it is better holding your mums hand as long as possible than browsing the net.
The longer you are there, the more chances you'll have to "catch" the responsible doctor to get serious information.
But I don't believe that your mother will die under the doctors eyes.
To show that you do care, make some noise, show that this old lady is not alone and someone else is taking care of her.
Ask for the doctor to get everything explained. Also for yourself.
And follow tarons advice.
System: i9 10900k@4,2 Ghz / RTX3090 / win10 Pro64 Bit/ 64GB Ram

Post Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:15 pm

Oh, sorry to hear that, Zero! I hope your mum feel better soon! Fortunately, german or czech healt care is on pretty good level. Unfortunately, professionalism and knowledge in the health care is the same as we can see in different professions. There are working let say 10% experts and the rest are only "workers".. Visit mum tell her how you love her and go to bed and go sleep! I wish you calm sleep. And finger crossed! Keep us informed about your mum and you!

Post Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:11 am

hello, thank you for your all warm words. I will her visit today again. But dear lemy, the health care is in east germany not so good, like in west - a friend told me even, that I should wrote a "complaint letter" to the first hospital - I will do it, because
They didn't accept my mother. This is so immoral!!!! It was a nightmare in the nightmare.

In the second hospital, I'm also not very happy. Why the CT is done today, and not 48 hours before :( - better if you are in germany, don't get a serious sickness on weekends. Sad, that Berlin is 100km away, because there are better hospitals. Forget Cottbus, Lübben and so on - this told me a friend too :(
my system: intel7 - 2600k, gtx 970, dualboot windows 7 64 bit / ubuntu 14.04 lts

Post Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:32 pm

Well, I've been in a hospital in Vinnitsja, Ukraine.
Our hospitals are castles of healthcare, my friend.
But the doctor there was very ambitious (maybe due to the tip my client gave him????)
Nevertheless.
First hospital needs to be punished to get back on track. This was almost murder.
Weekends and hospitals is another story :roll:
I really do hope that your mother will be fine again soon.

Post Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:47 pm

omg somehow I have missed this. Best wishes to you and your mother zero. I won't even begin to start dissing hospitals. I have seen a lot of #$%^ ups in them. I used to rebuild medical equipment and have been in more than my share. Again I hope things go well from now on.

Tom
Motherboard -Asus Rampage IV Extreme
CPU - i7-3930k @ 3.2 GHZ (overclocked - 4.5)
Ram - 64 gigs Kingston Hyper Beast
GPU - 2 Nvidia 1080 GTX running in SLI

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread ... -sketches-)

Post Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:23 pm

The surgery was successful with my mum :beer: - hope so much that she will be fine very soon

Post Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:51 pm

:ob :ob :ob :ob

Post Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:21 pm

thank you @ll

But what was the reason of this ileus? I hope its not Mr. Cancer :shrug: But stop .. I will thinking positive ... :beer:
ah, she did get a drainage pipe - and not a anus praeter - thats good too I think. :ob :ob :ob
Last edited by Zeropainter on Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic