Fluid Simulation not working.

Here we mingle, introduce ourselves, our thoughts and ideas and have caring discussions.

Post Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:19 am

Fluid Simulation not working.

Hey, I just installed Verve painter just yesterday and I was so excited to use it. However when I tried to paint in the program, the fluid simulation wasn't working at all.
I tried putting the fluidity up to 100% but it still did not simulate anything and the paint that I applied to the canvas just looked like normal dry paint.I have AMD RX 460 Graphics Card and I am running on the Windows 10 operating system.
I don't know what I did wrong. All my display drivers are updated the last time I checked. I really appreciate if I could get some help with this. I have tried other traditional media painters like Rebelle that costs 79.99 for the full thing and I tried out the demo and the fluid simulation worked. So my computer is capable of simulating fluid, I just need to figure out the problem.

Site Admin

Post Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:42 am

Re: Fluid Simulation not working.

AH, so you came over, that's great! :ob
Ok, I'm not sure what's the deal with that AMD card. They've done some architecture changes that affect the shader processing again and without having an AMD card myself it's very hard to figure out what's the problem. I will work on it, of course, but right now I can't quite tell.

I wonder, if somebody else here has experienced something similar and had found a solution. Maybe it is a matter of GL settings?
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Return to Community [feedback, bug reports, discussions, etc...]