pudjakjuzto2

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Site Admin

Post Wed May 31, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: pudjakjuzto2

It's my honor to consider you a friend already, so much strength you give to me. Seems like the universe knows what to do! :D
Anyway, well, just pick some of the paintings you know to represent you best. Feel them, feel yourself through them imagine what you want people to say when they say, who has made them! Who is the holder of your pride? How do you want find out, people are talking about your art?
If somebody looks at a sculpture and goes: Rodin! That's all that's needed and people know, who they are talking about.
If somebody sees some old 3d art and goes: Taron! ... :lol:
So... what's the artist's name?
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:25 pm

Don't wait anymore.
Print at least one now!
You can't know exactly how things turn out when printing on canvas.
You need one test to adjust the other for printing correctly.

;) Brilliant art - good luck!!!
Don't loose your easiness and fun.
It's just an exhibition ... ;)
System: i9 10900k@4,2 Ghz / RTX3090 / win10 Pro64 Bit/ 64GB Ram

Post Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:06 pm

I can not stop.

Overall, I'm already 'hanging' here, not physically but in RGB :)
that's my very first exhibition.
Selecting mode: on!

Image*2
Image*addy
Image*eio
Image*it hade
System info: NVidia GTX1080, i7 6700, Win10
https://www.behance.net/pudjakjuzto2

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:37 am

Brilliant choices! :tu:
I love them all. All of them have an esthetic that just shows powerful, artistic intuition. The most challenging, though, is "elo", which requires more time for me to speak to me. What this shows, at least in my case, is that they all trigger a deep recognition within. It's as if our minds were wired to read them. When "elo" comes along, it's like I'm searching for its meaning, knowing that there is one.
The haunting power, the vision of the invisible, the shift in dimensions of how we perceive reality, it's throughout everything you do. You capture visions of the fabric of existence, a stage most cannot consciously perceive. But you can go beyond it. You begin to experiment with the nature of those visions, like it's your playground. On the surface it seems so dark, but with only a single movement of the mind, one can see total love and total passion. I know, I can see it and feel it!

Bravo, dear...now, what name have you chosen? c:!

:shock: AHHH, you've swapped out the last picture??? Nnnnooooo....bring it back, I mean, add it back to the rest, PLEASE! Sometimes something that triggers anthropomorphic recognition is like an anchor you don't want to lose. I loved the playfulness of this happy skeleton, playing with the ball on his knees, which could be a plaything, or could be a crystal ball to connect to something only he/she knows, or a field of energy, coming from the ground chakra, or a planet, held by a massive spirit. I miss this one right away!!! At least post it again, please, I love it, toO!

Post Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:16 am

The skeleton was my favorite too, we want it back ! A bit like a Giger sculpture but more modern with its squarish vertebras.
System info: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 4GB, i7-5820K 8GB, Windows 10, Wacom Intuos Pro M
Visit my photostream: http://flickriver.com/photos/24151359@N ... teresting/

Post Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:19 pm

bravo! stunning artwork
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gonnabdh
Portfolio: https://www.deviantart.com/eduardobedoya/gallery
System: Intel Core i7-13700K, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 16GB, CORSAIR Vengeance DDR5 32GB, Windows 11
Verve Wishlist:
-LSH color pallete
-Brightness Knob

Post Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:43 am

Image*porody
Image*notYv

*porody(childbirth's) This is one of those thoughts
Which oscillates around the subject
And it vibrates more and more
And like a peka egg
What would have been if i found a way ....

The skeleton :beer:

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:30 am

OMG, that explanation is even better... :o ...brilliant! THANK YOU for bringing back porody, I really love it!

The cute skeleton in love is a riot! :lol:

Post Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:36 pm

What should I do ?
Knows someone like that bird peka ?
They are not born yet :lol:
Should be "And how the egg is cracking" :roll:

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:48 pm

I should explain something to you, because I don't think I have, yet. (Marta, I apologize for putting you to work like that now! :) )
One morning, when we were still living in Los Angeles, many years back, I woke up with one of those rare moments of clarity. Though it only lasted for a fraction of a second, it was showing me something I was meant to understand. I have to add that at that time I still had difficulties with the meaning of "soul". I was asking myself what it is supposed to be and had difficulties to just believe it. But in this moment of clarity I was shown a kind of blueprint of the human body. Almost like in a kind of game. It would break apart all the vital systems and construction, kind of like an exploded view of a car or some other mechanical construction. I knew it was meant to show me that this is just a vessel. The human body is not who I am. It is a device I chose- or accepted- to use, but for a purpose. It's as if I somehow graduated from pursuing my purpose to knowing it and now I could get a look at the truth. Once you understand that you have purpose, you can handle the information that your body is something you wanted in order to fulfill it. It's a delicate, amazing instrument. Something that you know you couldn't have conceived yourself in your separate existence from the root of all.
This fraction of a second would occupy my mind for years to come and changed my understanding and self-direction quite a bit.
Your artwork has this kind of quality. In my vision, what I saw was not clear, but very sharp. I knew what I was looking at, but it communicated with so much more information that it couldn't have been simple images. Once I tried to illustrate it, but I could only use my naive, human perception to translate it into components I would know. You, however, manage to replicate the type of quality of images they really had. You project visions of total clarity that speak to a part of our being, which normally isn't used to being spoken to.

There, this should be enough to translate, hehe, I'm so sorry. But I really wanted to tell you both!
PreviousNext

Return to Your Artworks