Zeropainter - GFX

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:01 pm

Re: Zeropainter - GFX

That's quite nice, Zero! I really dig the colors and I'm enjoying something from you that's more traditional, a sense of lighting and this almost Mayan type being/sculpture...very enjoyable! :ob
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:35 am

A very short artwork, I couldn't post it earlier - because I have some troubles with my internet, in 2 days I hope, that I will get some good support (repair on my conncetion).
my system: intel7 - 2600k, gtx 970, dualboot windows 7 64 bit / ubuntu 14.04 lts
my deviantartpage: http://zeropainter.deviantart.com/gallery
my youtube channel: zeropainter - ok, there are only 2-3 very short videos

Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:49 am

Very sweet! I hope your connection troubles will get fixed quickly! :ugeek:

Post Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:22 pm

I hope too, even it runs fine today but good if they take a look - because its 25 or 26 years old - my cable based phone&internet-connection.

btw. I have finish a nice masterpiece in the next days, with verve and photoshop - can I post it too? The background and middle ground (landscape) its nearly 100% in Verve .. but my character in the foreground is mostly done in photoshop - i love verve so much - but for finetuning I have in ps better control. :oops:

thats my WIP, its Kali :ob
my system: intel7 - 2600k, gtx 970, dualboot windows 7 64 bit / ubuntu 14.04 lts

Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:20 pm

That approaches the borders of mature content, haha... :P
Anyway, I think, you should explore Verve for such subjects as well, because you can work extremely fine in Verve, if you find your groove. Control the Fluid Smudge amounts, work with little to no fluidity, work with Average as well as Smudging, make use of the right brush settings and go at it without hectic or fear of loss and you'll discover some tremendous powers for blending and the likes as well as "sculpting" shapes, which Verve allows you to. If you look through my little gallery, you'll find many finely crafted subjects, for example...not to mention Mike's work and that of a good variety of artists here.
The biggest problem one can have is to be afraid when you paint something.... don't be! Relax, enjoy the process, permit yourself to carefully and casually explore, rather than hoping for perfection or speed, or both(?!). :? ... so, yeah, you still have to discover the other powers of Verve as it is already! c:!

Post Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:43 pm

only color/value correction in PS

I think, taht It will change my style a bit - because I love "Brush 7" /// or other flat, rectangeled brushes I see is very good for painting hardsurfaces. Round hard brushes brushes for people* and so on. And soft brushes for the fog, the haze and so on ...

But if you see the artworks of Ulysse Verhasselt - he uses often rectangeled brushes :roll: - I think ...

https://www.artstation.com/artist/ulyssev

Site Admin

Post Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:13 pm

Link is dead, Zero. I only knew Matthias Verhasselt, I think, and he was a fantastic 3d artist! Thanks for reminding me of him. We've had some brief but fantastic fun with Zbrush together, once upon a time. :)
Looks nice what you've done there, though! I can't fully make sense of it, because it looks like a lighter at first, but then it's got a strange logic to it. Fancy lighter?

Post Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:43 pm

Yes, I think in the same way - a lighter. Or a dictaphone? :-)

Post Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:04 am

I don't know why the link is dead - it runs fine on my firefox dear taron. I'm not sure, but I think Ulysse is his younger brother Verhasselt.

Site Admin

Post Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:29 am

AH, NOW it shows up again! Yeah, it was giving me a Network error for his page on artstation for the entire evening. The web is a bit weird these days, I find.
Anyway, it works fine now, THANKS, and- wow- his younger brother you think?! That would be awesome, what a set of brothers! c:!
I wonder, if he has tried Verve already?! I almost could imagine, he might get a kick out of it?! :shrug: ...I sure would be thrilled! :bounce:

Thanks again, Zero! I wouldn't have even tried it again, if you didn't tell me to! :ob
PreviousNext

Return to Your Artworks