Pulse's explorations

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:35 am

Re: Pulse's explorations

Here is a vertical stack of links to Alien stages to make the current image up over time.....https://www.artstation.com/artwork/g9eOL I will post from time to time.... startin to shape up and the string on page takes to the interim steps through this one. Thanks for viewing.
Attachments
VerveWipDozArtstation.gif
VerveWipDozArtstation.gif (237.87 KiB) Viewed 10464 times

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:06 pm

This is getting really spooky :shock: and kind of like an LSD anti-propaganda somehow, haha! :shock:
"...so...he took the stuff and like half an hour into it he would stare at this little wound he had on his finger and he kept going closer and closer to it, like he was kind of soul-diving into his scab only to pull out to start painting." 8-) :shrug:

Very cool!
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:43 pm

Wow, this gonna be a real alien for sure. Something never seen before. Can't wait to see more.
System: i9 10900k@4,2 Ghz / RTX3090 / win10 Pro64 Bit/ 64GB Ram

Post Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:25 am

Hello my fellow family of artists,
For sure it is getting bizarre and Here is another session. It is getting to the "where" I want to take it. I have been actually reading instructions, for bristles and bristle sizes, sharpen, blurr, textures, colors and such. My Alien has to have a soul, be ominous but wizen, sinister, an foreign looking. Plus the usual 3D looks and modeling. I am still new to it all, but I love this software and want to learn its use and in the learning it stimulates more ideas, thanks for the views and comments, critiques are cool too, I don't mind. Here is latest evolution as I now will define boundaries better next. :beer:
Attachments
311artstationnewdirectionbackgroundtcharacter4andblackmvrv.gif
311artstationnewdirectionbackgroundtcharacter4andblackmvrv.gif (194.35 KiB) Viewed 10451 times

Post Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:58 am

I like it also - the face looks somthing like the Predator-Monster from the late 1980's - ActionMovie with Arnie too c:!
my system: intel7 - 2600k, gtx 970, dualboot windows 7 64 bit / ubuntu 14.04 lts
my deviantartpage: http://zeropainter.deviantart.com/gallery
my youtube channel: zeropainter - ok, there are only 2-3 very short videos

Post Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:30 pm

The face and the eyes reminds me, for some reason, Mirapula from Nausicaa... and I like that ;)
Hoping to see final version soon!
DA: http://ovn1.deviantart.com/
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/_ovn1_/
System Info: NVidia GeForce GTX 970

Post Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:34 pm

Taron has sure been patient with me, I appreciate that. As for Defenders and Malware by Windows, that is another story.......they can be punks. :PP :PP :PP

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:55 pm

Yeah, I don't even want to know just how many people got scared off from downloading or running Verve just because of the fully idiotic false positive from those "anti-virus" mafia fools. Seriously. I also had some glimpse into why this is happening and that's even more enraging: they check signatures of files against their database and when one lines up they flag it as virus or malware. BUT who pooped into their heads I must ask myself, considering that many of those malware pieces mimic regular software, therefore making regular software look like them in return, hahaha. It's maddening, really! :PP

Anyhow, stupid world. In my case, I frequently check, if anything was happening to my server, but thus far we've all been "lucky". Something tells me, if I sold Verve, things would be more dangerous, haha. :roll:

So, yeah, I must continue to ask you all to be brave and trust me! :)

Post Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:14 am

Crafting up some alien tarsus fingers in close lower right quarter of painting. There will be fingers, hand, touch of arm soon. But for now....
Link to progressive images to enlarge is here...https://www.artstation.com/artwork/g9eOL :idea: :lol:
Attachments
317artstationnewdirectionbackgroundtcharacter4andblackmvrvArtstation.gif
317artstationnewdirectionbackgroundtcharacter4andblackmvrvArtstation.gif (128.54 KiB) Viewed 10274 times

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:33 am

I totally dig how you roll, once you're on a roll! c:! ...it's such a balanced color-tantrum, like you've become master of your madness. 8-)
Very exciting! :ob
PreviousNext

Return to Your Artworks