Other works from pixelwolf

Philosophy, Politics, Humor, what ever should have its own place far, far away from galleries and feedback... here we can go for it almost shamelessly! :)

Forum rules
More than anywhere on this forum I'd ask you all to be courteous and respectful to each other, but don't hesitate to speak your mind! :geek:
Please, do not advertise commercial software here!

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:31 pm

Other works from pixelwolf

Hello dear mice and men ... =)

as suggested by Taron, here are the »missing« pages from my 2016 calendar-colaboration project (http://www.taron.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1716&p=13769#p13769) that were done in photoshop:

May

June

September

and finally November

Thank you for your valuable time and friendly views!

wolfgang

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Re: Other works from pixelwolf

They look very nice ^ ) Especially the second one/
System info: NVidia GeForce GT 635M, Intel Core i7-3520M 2.90 GHz 4core, Windows 8
http://lightswordmaster.tumblr.com/

Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:11 pm

Awww, man, I love all of those!
This is such a brilliant idea, too! Kind of like a photo as a little "mood board". Super elegant and what a nice calendar, too. Great, Great Job! :ob :ob :ob
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:25 pm

Thank you, Lightsoul! Beautiful forum-name you have chosen, by the way =)

I looked at your posts and sense a lot passion for drawing and painting in them. Do not let anyone stop ya - but I'm pretty sure you will persevere anyway! =)

You asked for critique, but I do not dare to critique anyone because I have my own way of looking at images. I know what I like (and what I don't), but that does not necessarily mean anything for someone else. It has to be a very individual process, I think.

This is a very open forum where everything is warm and openly welcomed - whatever the style whatever the level. It's a great and very positive place! Thank you all!

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:35 pm

Thank you again master Taron. Your positive attitude, enormous skills in so many fields and that ability for gentle, constructive criticism are very inspiring for me.

"Here to help!", you say ... just great man!

Sorry for all the »honey«, but I'm serious with that – and I had to get it out. =)

w.

Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:46 pm

Oh, keep it coming! 8-)
I feel like some sort of strange creature that fuels up on gratefulness and sincere flattery...heck, any flattery, but the sincerity is kind of the octane rating, haha...you greatly add to my joy of making all this! :)
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Return to Off Topic