My Blog...

Philosophy, Politics, Humor, what ever should have its own place far, far away from galleries and feedback... here we can go for it almost shamelessly! :)

Forum rules
More than anywhere on this forum I'd ask you all to be courteous and respectful to each other, but don't hesitate to speak your mind! :geek:
Please, do not advertise commercial software here!

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:13 pm

My Blog...

I've just written a new blog post and want to share it with you. I believe, these are some really exciting thoughts worth pondering over. At this point, however, I don't know how far I have submerged within my own ideas about the nature of existence and my approach to understanding its logic.
Anyway, I hope, you'll get something out of these ideas...
http://taron333.blogspot.com/2019/03/th ... ation.html
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:31 am

Re: My Blog...

"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary.." :-)

Too difficult English for me so Google translator had to assist. :oops: I hope I understood your thoughts in the right way. For me "absolute perfect harmony" is only nothingness and it doesn't exist because we are here. It looks like everything tends to a perfect harmony but everlasting restlessness is the key why we are alive and why we live and there is always question "why there is something instead of nothing¨.

"Creation is the constant pursuit of new possibilities." YES but I would add "..and harmony, peace and perfection". All together is why people always feel unrest and want more and more so as the result we are not able to find the perfect harmony. But YEAH, we are able, death in terms of nothing is the perfect harmony.. :shrug:

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:07 pm

Ah, GREAT, thanks, Lemi!
But that's exactly the point I wanted to make. We often believe that the goal was perfect harmony, you know. But it is not. It is just the state that is needed to continue with the actual creation. Peace, by the way, you find in death. Harmony you find in life.
Life demands tension in the most "peaceful" moments, since every beat of our heart is a struggle.Absolute peace means to have given up, no more heartbeat, you know. Absolute harmony means we have understood absolutely. This involves everything it has to so that life functions ideally. And THEN it actually resumes with creation.

This stuff is tough to talk about in any language. It requires a pretty strong mixture of understanding on all levels, because these topics involve all levels; logic,spirit and emotions. (Mind (body), Spirit, Soul). This is wild stuff for many people, who couldn't recover their awareness of what they are from the indoctrination we all have experienced, which likes to tell us that we're all just bodies. Anyway...

Thanks for responding, Lemi, that's awesome! :hug:

Post Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:16 pm

Sorry no time for read all that! :cry:
Images are more speedy! c:!
Is beautiful that please without concept!
http://moiscript.weebly.com/ https://schmoll8.wixsite.com/magicavox
Latop: Geforce GTX 950M, Intel Quad Core i7, Windows 10, 8 Gigas, 2.4ghz

Post Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:57 am

Ok Pilou. Here is in short what we are discussing. :hihi:
Sorry Taron for messing your thread. Delete it if you want later. :-)

Harmony:

Absolute Peace:

Life:

Almost perfect harmony but infinite struggle, too:

Perfect harmony and peace:

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:56 pm

BRILLIANT!!! :hyper: :ob :hug:
I did some tiny adjustments to the titles...
Graveyard image (death) = Absolute Peace
Space image = Almost perfect harmony but infinite struggle, too.
Difference between "eternal" and "infinite":
  • Eternal has no end and no beginning.
  • Infinity has no end but has a beginning.

Post Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:06 pm

Thank you Taron for your adjustment and explanation of the difference :-) :ob I am glad you like it! :)
But.. are you sure with that there was a beginning?

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:14 pm

Oh yes, for existence as we know it, yes. For anything to appear and then to have a becoming, it has to have had a beginning. Since everything that is, however, has to have emerged out of nothingness and therefore is a manifestation of nothingness, you could go back one more step and then you're back at eternity, of course. It's all about what we are talking about, you know. If you look at a cup and you're talking about the shape of it and what can go in it, you're skipping over the idea that it was made out of clay and where that clay came from and how it formed and how it all came out of nothingness, you know... so...eh... you'd end up talking about nothing, hahaha! :lol: ... so... the IDEA for the cup is actually infinite, because it was defined, even if any specific cup itself is not infinite, of course. Easy to get lost in splitting hair, of course. :ugeek: :lol:

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:27 pm

Thank you for explaining that. I understand now :)

..you'd end up talking about nothing..
Yes, absolutely! :lol: By the way I feel this result almost everytime I think about eternity and nothingness. :)

..emerged out of nothingness and therefore is a manifestation of nothingness..
This is a problem. It depends how you understand nothingness. From my point of view, absolute nothingness cannot manifest anything. Manifestation is a speech of something. I would rather think in a way that eternity and nothingness are one and we all are part of it. :shrug:

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:47 pm

Oh man, I thought about this so much recently. It's so difficult to fathom (imagine, grasp, understand). One funny thought was:
Desires only arise in the face of scarcity, which only arises in the presence of limits...
- is all of existence but a thorn in the paw of eternity?
- is creation a pearl, having started as a grain of sand in the eye of eternity?

Is the best we can imagine as nothingness simply something that has no meaning to us at all? Even if we would "see" it, we couldn't make sense of it, similar to how we manage to ignore the pulsing blood, pumping through the veins of our eyeballs.
Next

Return to Off Topic