INFO (manual)

Latest release, log of changes and documentation

Forum rules
Please, include some information about your computer setup (desktop or laptop, graphics hardware, OS)! That will help a great deal to figure out troubles, if there were some.

Site Admin

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:26 pm

INFO (manual)

verve_title03.jpg
verve_title03.jpg (182.35 KiB) Viewed 151026 times

DOWNLOAD PAGE

Minimum System Requirements: Windows PC, that's the only thing I'm sure about, but OpenGL 2.1 should be supported as the whole thing is GL shader based. Plenty of graphics memory is helpful, too. I'd imagine Intel onboard gfx cards on laptops might not work. I recommend Nvidia or Ati no older than 4 years, as dumb as I might sound saying that. Let me know, if you have any troubles, please! :geek:

It's recommendable to install Drivers | Wacom, even if you only use a mouse.

It should start up looking like this (just bigger and probably more features. This was v0.99v.13):
verve_empty.jpg
verve_empty.jpg (94.92 KiB) Viewed 94916 times

If the color picker or any of the interface does not show, we're in trouble. :(
Ati may have a bit of a different look (sloppy mess)... :| ...machines older than 2009 will have all sorts of troubles.

FINALLY with Version 0.8 there is an interface, while some functions are still hidden and only reachable through HotKeys.

What is Verve?

Verve (Dictionary: Energy and enthusiasm in the expression of ideas, especially in artistic performance or composition...) is the result of a curious idea I had to try using the graphics hardware to run a fluid dynamics simulation. Despite some little flaws, as you may observe at faster motions, it works astonishingly well across rather large resolutions. This permits highly detailed simulations of all kinds of liquids, and it screamed to be used for painting. This is an early version, but it already provides a way of painting unlike anything I've ever come across. I hope you enjoy it, too, and stay tuned for what's to come...

Can you use it to create content for commercial projects?
Absolutely! I would love to see what you're using it for, but there's no restriction in that regard. Naturally you must not integrate the software itself, but any content you create with it is totally yours and free from any obligation towards me.

How it works

Ideally you are using a tablet, of course, but even with a mouse it works quite well. Presently there's no real interface aside from the most relevant info in text and a color pallet. Thus be prepared to keep your hands on the keyboard! ;)

The Interface

I wanted to make the interface as little distracting as possible so I opted against a clutter of icons and labels. Instead each major portion of the interface has one location that displays the currently important information. It's probably quite unusual and I don't know how well it will be received, but I- obviously- like it.

Dials drag up or right to increase and left or down to decrease the values! Hold [Ctrl] while dragging to fine-tune the values!
Toggles I shouldn't have to explain!
Layers have only one less obvious feature and that is Delete. Select the layer you want to hide or show, hold and drag right to bring up the Delete Layer requester.
The layer panel itself may come across a bit funny, because the dials you find at the top of the layer panel are always only for the currently selected layer!
Ok, there are two less obvious features now since v0.98:
- merge layers Hold down [Ctrl] to change the "add above/below" button on the layerslide to "merge above/below".
- copy layers Hold down [Shift] to change the "add above/below" button on the layerslide to "copy above/below".

The fluid parameters
Fluidity - strength of fluid dynamics. They are always active, even at zero.
Fluid Sharpness - reduction of blur of the vector field. At 100% the vector momentum is not spread at all, making the fluid motion as sharp as possible.
Fluid Smudge - blending of colors along the fluid motion. At 100% the existing color dominates the moving color, making some very nice smudging possible. At 0% you can almost just deform your image.
Drying - dries the fluids so that only where you paint it gets wet, which rapidly dries up again. Hotkey to toggle is [d]
Drying Speed - controls the speed at which the paint dries...yep. But I might still adjust full tilt on drying speed as it currently makes little sense! :roll:

Smudge Chroma - controls the color blending behavior of smudging (not average or opacity blending). 10% is default and ideal (IMHO), but you may turn it off or go crazy at 100%. This magical routine tries to preserve the color saturation as it blends from one color into another in a very special way. I'm almost certain you've never seen anything quite like it! ;)

The brush parameters
Brush size, minimum size for pressure sensitivity and the toggle buttons are the obvious ones. But there's more...
Blending - turns on and controls the amount of "color averaging" under your brush. This works beautifully together with smudging, as it blends into the stroke the existing colors on the canvas. I like having about 30% of it up, but it does slow down the machine a little bit.
Build-up - controls the amount of material that gets transferred to the canvas as you paint. Similar to but independent from the opacity for color, this shows the mechanics of Verve, as paint medium (like the oil in oil paint, so to say) is independent from color (like color pigment density in the oil). Bonus side effect: If you turn this parameter down to 0%, it only colors existing material on the canvas, making the existing material effectively acting like a positive mask.
BRI.SIZE - stands for Bristle Size and refers to the size of each individual bristle in brushes that have bristles. As I'm adding more complex brushes, I'm trying to keep those parameter sensible to the features of such new brushes, like Brush #8 (fractal turbulence brush). Here the bristle size controls the coverage amount of encountered opaque values in the fractal noise. Currently this value scales with the size of the brush.
BRISTLES - stands for Bristle Count, controlling the amount of bristles in a bristled brush. Here, too, the implementation for complex brushes such as brush #8 tries to stay consistent in logic and thereby scales the fractal noise so that more opaque splotches will be painted within the brush size. Currently this value scales with the size of the brush.
BIAS - is a "hidden" dial on the brush thumbnail. Drag it to adjust which bristles will be used of the brush. Most brushes respond to pen tilt, but many of you may not have that feature on your tablet. I hope you do, though, because it's quite powerful!
The tiny little buttons all the way on the edge are for the brush selection: "Next" and "Previous" brush.

The Hotkeys

[Tab] toggles "interface" visibility
[Shift]+[Tab] toggles brush cursor visibility! 8-)
[o] to load projects
[s] to save projects/export images (png, jpg)
[Shift]+[s] to save as...
[Ctrl]+[s] to save active layer only as 16 bit PNG with alpha
[Ctrl]+[Shift]+[s] to save image as two 16 bit PNG images of components: Color only and Material only (height image). Filename gets suffix "_col" and "_mat".

[Shift] + [F2] turns on Adjust Canvas Area. Hit [Shift]+[F2] again to confirm the changes! Hit [F2] alone to cancel the changes!
- Grab the corners with [LMB] to adjust the crop area freely and [RMB] to keep proportions!
- Grab the edges to just adjust the chosen edge!
- Hold [Alt] to adjust crop area symmetrical around original canvas center!
- Grab inside the crop area to move the whole crop area!

[Ctrl] + [Delete] starts a new project at current resolution with the option to reset to default settings on everything
[Shift]+[Home] resets the window to the size of the canvas
[Ctrl]+[Home] fits canvas zoom to window size
[F3] toggles "fullscreen" which really is just a desktop sized window without borders, but hey... certainly covers the full screen. ;)
[F4] toggles border conditions for canvas display between "Clamp", "Repeat" and "Mirrored Repeat".

Painting...
Holding the Left Mouse Button (LMB) will let you paint on the canvas.
Hold [Shift] to just move paint around. (fluid smudge parameter dials between smudging and pushing)
Hold [Ctrl] to erase paint, which also moves the paint.
Hold [Ctrl]+[Shift] to flatten the material gradually.
[w] toggles pen pressure on brush size
[e] toggles pen pressure on brush opacity
[r] toggles brush blur/sharpen, blurring or sharpening everything beneath your brush as you make your strokes. :idea: Hold [Ctrl] to sharpen. I recommend turning opacity to 0% while doing that, though! :idea:

[Alt] + [LMB] to pick a color from the paint on your layer
[Alt] + [RMB] to pick a color from the image

Widgets...
(hold down keys to display and adjust):
[Space] + [LMB] to adjust brush size
[brackets] to adjust brush size like in Photoshop. Except this one doubles or halves the brush size with each respective key hit.
[Space]+[LMB]+[Shift] or [Ctrl]+[RMB]+[Shift] to adjust minimum brush size when using tablet pressure [w] toggle
[Space]+[Ctrl] to adjust color picker size

[c] toggles the display of a local colorwheel on the canvas at the cursor position. You can grab and move it by the left upper edge outside the wheel (still have to add gfx for that).
[Shift]+[c] brings up color swatches.
...to edit the swatches:
- hold [Ctrl] and click on the existing swatch to save the current color into it.
- hold [Ctrl] and hover next to an existing swatch, where a miniature swatch appears. Click with LMB on it to make a new swatch with the current color.
- hold [Ctrl] and use RMB to remove an existing swatch.
- the same concept works on the small buttons above the swatches, which are like folders for additional swatch stacks. LMB to add, RMB to remove.

[f] brings up fluidity dial to mouse cursor
[Shift]+[f] brings up fluidity smudge
[Ctrl]+[f] brings up fluidity sharpness

(b) brings up material build-up parameter
[Shift] +(b) toggles between two build-up values, both of which you can adjust

[Ctrl]+[z] undo/redo (only 1 undo per layer at the moment)

Controlling fluids...
[d] toggles drying on/off
[cursor left/right] adjust fluidity. You can adjust that while you are painting, which can be good fun! :D
[-] [=] adjust fluid sharpness.
[_] [+] adjust fluid smudge.

Controlling bumpiness...
[cursor up/down] adjusts the bump height of the paint. This is per layer and will come in handy, once you get to know it! :idea:

[Ctrl] + [cursor up/down] adjusts glossiness
[Ctrl] + [cursor left/right] adjusts diffusion
[Ctrl] + [PageUp/PageDown] adjusts metallic
You can do an over all adjustment of all layers, relative to their settings by using [Ctrl]+[Shift] on the above three parameters.

Controlling light...
[Shift] + [cursor keys] move the light source along x and y
[Shift] + [page up/down] moves the light source along z (in and out of the image)
[L] will set the light color to the currently selected color
[Shift] + [L] will set the ambient light color to the currently selected color

Brushes...
[1]...[8] are the 8 different experimental brushes currently available. Brush [4] reacts to the tablet's pen rotation.
[w] toggles pressure sensitive brush size
[e] toggles pressure sensitive brush opacity
[r] toggles brush blur

[q] toggles mask painting. The mask currently just acts as a border condition for the fluids. You can still paint over the area.
[Shift] + [q] sets current layer's alpha channel as mask for fluids.
[Ctrl] + [w] toggles "image warp" mode. In this mode your brush warps image coordinates only. Undo only works outside of warp mode, switching between the image before and after the warp. Currently there's no undo within the warp mode, but that won't destroy your image!
- Hold [Ctrl] during painting in warp mode to restore original image coordinates inside the brush radius!
[Ctrl]+[Shift]+[w] will reapply the last used warp. This way you can apply the same warp to other layers or have some fun reapplying the same warp a few times, hehe. :)

Controlling the background/canvas...
[p] will set the background color to the currently selected color
:!:[Ctrl]+[p] toggles through canvas texture modes. 1.woven canvas 2.custom canvas (creates a canvas texture from the current layer's paint build-up) 3.turbulent papyrus ...then rotates back to 1.
:!:[t] toggles the canvas texture on/off
:!:[Shift]+[t] inverts the canvas texture
[h] toggles High Quality mode on/off for super-sampling of the lighting
[Shift]+[d] toggles dithering on/off
[Ctrl]+[d] makes whole canvas wet, if drying is turned on.

Controlling the image...
[delete] will clear the image! ( In mask mode it will clear the mask, in warp mode it will clear the warp! )
[F5] toggle mirror modes (none, left half to right, right half to left)
[Shift]+[F5] commits mirror mode, burning it to the image. This way you can design symmetrical but then continue normally.
[F6] flip image horizontally (doesn't actually flip the image, but you can continue to paint on it)
[F7] flip image vertically (...as above)
[Alt]+[Shift]+[LMB] to pan the image
[Alt]+[Ctrl]+[LMB] to zoom in and out

[Alt]+[Shift]+[Ctrl]+[LMB] rotate the canvas
[Alt]+[Shift]+[Ctrl]+[RMB] reset rotatation of the canvas and stops "spinning", if active.
[-] and [=] control canvas spinning speed.

[numpad +] to zoom in (2x increments)
[numpad -] to zoom out (...)
[Home] to reset zoom, pan, rotation and stops spinning
[Alt]+[Shift]+[RMB] or [Alt]+[Ctrl]+[RMB] also resets zoom and pan

Layers...
[F9] adds a new layer
[F10] goes to previous layer
[F11] goes to next layer
[F12] toggles hide on current layer
[Shift] + [F10] moves the current layer under the previous layer
[Shift] + [F11] moves the current layer above the next layer
[Shift] + [F9] experimental merge of the currently layer onto the previous layer
[Shift] + [delete] to delete current layer

[Shift] + [Ctrl] + [f] to fill the current layer with the currently selected color at currently selected opactiy.
[Shift] + [v] to enter transform mode (currently only move) ...to toggle it off you may only hit [v]

Grid...
[g] toggles visibility of the grid

Editing the grid:
[Ctrl]+[g] toggles editing of the grid
[LMB] dragging controls opactiy (can go positive and negative)
[Alt] + [LMB] free rotation
[Alt] + [RMB] horizontal rotation
[Alt] + [Shift] + [LMB] drag horizontal and vertical position of the grid along current rotation axis
[Alt] + [Ctrl] + [LMB] drag horizontal and depth position along current rotation axis
[Shift] + [LMB] drag horizontal and vertical camera axis
[Ctrl] + [LMB] drag horizontal and depth camera axis

Mousewheel controls amount of subdivisions of the grid box
[Shift] + Mousewheel controls lens distortion
[Ctrl] + Mousewheel controls field of view

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEMPORARY INFO FOR VERVE v0.99v.1
This is a laboratory version, full of strange little experiments and interface stuff all over the place, but...heck...it's Christmas and there are plenty of gifts in it!
I will not update the INFO just, yet, but I'll write a tiny documentation here for the most important stuff...

PAINT MODES
There are now three paint modes with which you can paint:
(=) Absolute: In this mode your paint will not accumulate on the canvas, but only rise up to the chosen build-up amount. It's ideal for sketching.
(>) Accumulative: This is the original paint mode, accumulating material on the canvas like it always did. It's ideal for painting.
(+) Additive: This modes adds color values to existing color like adding light, in a way, eventually creating a glow. There is also a new parameter on top for an interactive glowing effect. It's fun. It's good for...ehm... fun. And all things light!

BRUSH IMAGES (image brush)

Currently brush images are just experimental and work with brush #9 and #0.
Brush images are like animation frames. You can keep adding images and they will playback as you paint. There is no management for them, yet, but you can save and load your brush image sequences already!
Please, be patient and careful when you operate the hotkeys, not because there's any problem with it, but because it's a little weird. There are no indicators for modes or any stuff that one should expect, yet, so it's all very, very "garage" or "laboratory"...but still enjoyable, hehe, you may see!? ;)

• [i] to add new brush image and toggle on brush image edit. It opens a little rectangular selector. More on that one further down!
  • [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[i] toggles color mode, either using the original colors of the images, tinted by current color, or only use current color, ignoring image colors.
brush image edit ACTIVE:
  • [Shift]+[i] deletes only the previous image. [don't ask, I wasn't done, yet!] :shrug:
  • [Ctrl]+[i] paste currently active brush image. [all just remains of my tests] :geek:
  • [j] toggles perspective transformation on/off, approximating the perspective of the image taken as suggested by your selector rectangle.
brush image edit OFF:
  • [Shift]+[i] to delete all images. [all still temporary] :?
  • [Ctrl]+[i] toggles paint modes. When ON it will use the color and material of the image. When OFF it will flatten the material. Using Average when OFF works like standard Average blending. When ON Average samples the color in the center of the brush and paints the complete image tinted by that color!

brushes that use images:
  • Brush #9 with images... well, you'll see, it will just paint with the image spread across the bristles. (Crazy fun, if you know what you're doing!)
  • Brush #0 only works with images. If there is no image, it will not draw anything!!! The little brush interface dials will do very specific things to this brush. Go explore, hehe! I'll explain more later, I promise!

MASK MODE
Mask mode now actually masks the image.
  • [q] toggles mask active status without changing the mask.
  • [shift]+[q] picks up the current layer's paint as mask.
  • [ctrl]+[q] toggles the mask mode on/off
  • [ctrl]+[shift]+[q] inverts the mask

...more an Brush Images:
Again, when you press [i] you automatically add an image, bringing up the image selector Quad. The editing of it was not finished, but you can drag the corners separately or grab it by the edges to adjust an entire edge or grab it by the center to move the whole Quad. However...
  • [right click] ON THE CENTER to turn your Quad into a square. It will figure out the average size based on all edges, you will see!
  • [right click] ON THE EDGE (not the corner) will freeze the frame so you can paint over it without worries. This is cool when you want to make an animation or animated brush progression. I have to make a little youtube video for that! [right click] ON THE EDGE again and you will unfreeze the Quad again.

You can make a sequence of images to use as brush image, effectively creating an animation. To control how it plays during painting you have currently two experimental choices by means of a toggle in the "Image Board" GUI piece in the upper left corner:
(>>) will play the animation as you paint. (Brush #0 will advance a frame with each painted image according to "Bristles" parameter)
(pr) will use pen pressure to pick an image from your sequence, starting at the lowest on the left to the highest pressure for the last image.
(rn) will use random images from your sequence.

Brush #9 with images
Try the following...
mini tutorial:
- select white color
- select brush #2 (trust me, you'll understand why I suggest that now!)
- hit [i]
- keep the Selector Quad where it is for now!
- [right click] on an edge of the Quad (not a corner!)
- make a single small dot in the center
- hit [i] again, which will store the image!
- hit [i] again to add a new image!
- make some more dots around the center!
- hit [i] to store and [i] to add a new image again
- make some more dots and make the center of it a bit more dense!
- [i], [i]
- add more and more stuff and keep doing that for a few images more!
When you've had enough, make sure you're done with your images (Selector Quad is no longer visible) and then select Brush #9.
If you have pen pressure, you will see that it animates through the images according to your pen pressure. IT DOES NOT WORK WITH MOUSE! (I'm sorry, it was just a test, you know! Maybe I'll have a look into it for those of you, who only have mouse.)

Brush #0 with images
This brush paints similar to Brush #1, not using bristles, but will use your images instead of a blob. It paints those in intervals as you make a paint stroke. The speed at which that happens is based on the little dial called "Bristles" right next to the preview image on the brush GUI. (Oh man, I just noticed that I might have changed labels without changing them back for the old brushes, haha, danged...laboratory version!!!). Next to it is a smaller dial called "Osc.Chaos". Up to 50% this will randomize the rotation of the images as you paint. However, go over 50% and it will begin to offset the images until some maximum spread (very chaotic!). Above the "Osc.Chaos" dial is the "Oscillator" dial, which will simply rotate the image clockwise above 50% and counter clockwise below 50%. Next to that is the "Bri.Size" dial, which really randomized the image size with each plot. Master these few parameters and you can achieve a pretty interesting variety of effects!
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:44 am

Re: French manual

Télécharger le programme de peinture Verve ( toujours la dernière version )
so the last update

Configuration minimale requise: Windows PC, c'est la seule chose dont je suis sûr, mais l'OpenGL 2.1 devrait être pris en charge comme le tout est basé sur les Shaders GL.

Beaucoup de mémoire graphique est utile, aussi. J'imagine que les cartes Intel gfx sur les ordinateurs portables peuvent ne pas fonctionner. Je recommande Nvidia ou Ati de pas plus de 4 ans, qu'il me semble stupide de dire cela. S'il vous plaît, faites-moi savoir si vous avez des problèmes!

Il devrait commencer à ressembler à ceci ( avec plus de caractéristiques et sans doute en plus grand!
( C'était la v0.8 . ) :)

Si le sélecteur de couleur ou des éléments de l'interface n'apparaissent pas, il y a un problème. :(
Les cartes Ati peuvent donner un aspect un peu différent (désordre des éléments) ... :| ... les machines antérieures à 2009 auront toutes sortes de troubles.

Enfin, avec la version 0.8, il y a une interface, tandis que certaines fonctions sont encore cachées et seulement accessible par des touches spéciales.

Qu'est-ce que "Verve" ?

Verve ( Dictionnaire : l'énergie et l'enthousiasme dans l'expression des idées, en particulier dans la performance ou de la composition artistique ... )
C'est le résultat d'une idée curieuse que je devais essayer en utilisant le matériel graphique pour exécuter une simulation de dynamique des fluides. Malgré quelques petits défauts, comme vous pouvez l'observer avec des mouvements plus rapides, cela fonctionne étonnamment bien sur d'assez grandes résolutions. Cela permet des simulations de toutes sortes de liquides très détaillés, et c'était évident qu'il devait à être utilisé pour la peinture. Il s'agit d'une première version, mais elle fournit déjà une manière de peindre différente de tout ce que j'ai déjà rencontré. J'espère que vous l'apprécierez aussi, et resterez à l'écoute de ce qui est à venir...

Comment ça marche?

Idéalement, vous utilisez une tablette, bien sûr, mais même avec une souris, il fonctionne très bien. Actuellement, il n'y a pas de véritable interface juste de l'information pertinente sous forme de texte sur le côté et une palette de couleurs. Ainsi vous être prêts pour garder vos mains sur le clavier ! ;)

L'interface

Je voulais rendre l'interface aussi peu gênante que possible aussi ai-je opté pour un encombrement réduit d'icônes et d'étiquettes. Chaque portion majeure de l'interface occupe un emplacement qui affiche les informations actuellement importantes. C'est probablement tout à fait inhabituel et je ne sais pas comment cela sera reçu, mais évidemment - j'aime ça!

Les Boutons (de sonnette) font de grands bonds en les glissant horizontalement et des petits pas fins en les glissant verticalement.
La Bascule Je ne devraient pas avoir à l'expliquer!
Les Calques ont une seule caractéristique moins évidente et c'est la Suppression. Sélectionnez le calque que vous souhaitez masquer ou afficher, maintenez et faites glisser à droite pour faire apparaître le sélecteur de Suppression de Calque.
Le Panneau des Calques lui-même peut avoir un comportement un peu amusant, parce que les boutons que vous trouverez en haut du panneau des Calques sont toujours seulement pour le calque actuellement sélectionné!

Ok, il y a deux caractéristiques moins évidentes maintenant depuis la v0.98.
Maintenez la touche [Maj] ou [Ctrl] pour d'autres fonctions de certaines touches.
"Ajouter ci-dessus / au-dessous" et devient "Copier-dessus / au-dessous" en tenant la touche [Maj] ou "Fusionner ci-dessus / au-dessous" en tenant la touche [Ctrl].

Les paramètres du fluide

Fluidité - force de la dynamique des fluides. Ils sont toujours actifs, même à zéro.
Netteté du fluide - la réduction de flou du champ de vecteur. À 100 %, la dynamique du vecteur ne se transmet pas du tout, rendant le mouvement du fluide aussi net que possible.
Mélangeur de fluide - le mélange des couleurs le long du mouvement du fluide. À 100 % la couleur existante domine la couleur en mouvement, rendant de très beaux mélanges possibles. A 0 % , vous pouvez presque déformer toute votre image.
Séchage - sèche les fluides de sorte que seulement l'endroit où vous peignez est mouillé, puis sèche rapidement à nouveau. Le Raccourci clavier pour basculer est [d]
Vitesse de séchage - contrôle la vitesse à laquelle la peinture sèche ... oui. Mais je pourrais toujours ajuster le plein régime sur la vitesse de séchage car il a actuellement peu de sens!

Les paramètres de la brosse
Taille de la brosse, taille minimum pour la sensibilité à la pression et les boutons à bascule sont les plus évidents. Mais il y a plus ...

Mélange - s'allume et contrôle la quantité de "couleur moyenne" sous votre pinceau. Cela fonctionne très bien avec les bavures, ainsi il se fond dans la course avec les couleurs existantes sur la toile. J'aime avoir environ 30 % de celui-ci , mais il ralentit un petit peu la machine.

Accumulation - contrôle la quantité de matière qui est transférée à la toile que vous peignez. Similaire mais indépendante de l'opacité de la couleur, ce qui montre les mécanismes de Verve, comme médium de peinture (comme l'huile dans la peinture à l'huile, pour ainsi dire ) elle est indépendante de la couleur (comme la densité de pigment de couleur dans l'huile). Bonus d'effet secondaire : Si vous activez ce paramètre à 0 % , il colorise seulement les couleurs de la matière présentes sur la toile, faisant de la matière existante un masque positif efficace.

Tailles des soies - est synonyme de la taille des soies et se réfère à la taille de chaque poil individuel dans les brosses qui ont des poils. Comme j'ajoute des brosses plus complexes, j'essaie de garder ceux des paramètres sensibles aux caractéristiques de ces nouveaux pinceaux, comme la Brosse #8 Brosse fractale de turbulence). Ici, la taille des poils contrôle le montant de la couverture des valeurs opaques rencontrées dans le bruit fractal. Actuellement cette valeur se dimensionne avec la taille de la brosse.

SOIES - est synonyme du nombre de soies, contrôle la quantité de poils dans une brosse à poil. Ici aussi, la mise en œuvre de brosses complexes tels que la brosse #8 essaie de rester cohérente dans la logique et à l'échelle du bruit fractal de sorte que des taches plus opaques seront peintes ainsi dans la taille du pinceau. Actuellement cette valeur varie avec la taille de la brosse.

BIAIS
- est actuellement un bouton "caché" sur la vignette de la brosse. Faites-le glisser pour ajuster les soies de la brosse qui seront utilisées. La plupart des brosses répondent à l'inclinaison du stylet, mais beaucoup d'entre vous ne peuvent pas avoir cette fonctionnalité sur votre tablette.
J'espère que vous le ferez, parce que c'est assez puissant!
Les très petits boutons placés sur le bord sont pour la sélection de la brosse: "Suivante" et "Précédente".

Les Raccourcis

[Tab] permet de basculer la visibilité de "l'interface"
[o] pour charger les projets
[s] pour enregistrer des projets / exporter des images (png, jpg).
[Ctrl] + [s] pour enregistrer sous ...
[Maj] + [F2] défilent un ensemble de résolutions prédéfinies pour le moment.
Mais attention, cela va effacer l'image!
(500x500, 800x600, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1280x720(par défaut), 1280x1024, 1024x1280, 2048x1280).
[Ctrl] + [Suppr] démarre un nouveau projet à la résolution actuelle
avec la possibilité de rétablir les paramètres par défaut sur tout.
[Maj] + [Home] réinitialise la fenêtre à la taille de la toile.

Peinture ...

Maintenir le [Bouton Gauche] de la souris vous permettra de peindre sur la toile.
Maintenir la touche [Maj] pour déplacer tout autour de la peinture.
(cadrans des paramètres du fluide des taches entre les bavures et en les poussant).
Maintenir la touche [Ctrl] pour effacer la peinture, qui déplace également la peinture.
Maintenir la touche [Ctrl] + [Maj] pour aplatir le matériau progressivement.
Maintenir la touche [c] pour les palettes de couleur locale sur la position du curseur.
[w] permet de basculer la pression du stylet pour la taille du pinceau.
[e] permet de basculer la pression du stylet pour la brosse opacité.
[r] bascule la brosse flou, rend flou tout ce qui est sur le parcours du votre pinceau.

[Alt] + [Bouton Gauche] pour choisir une couleur de la peinture sur votre calque.
[Alt] + [Bouton Droit] pour choisir une couleur de l'image.

Widgets

(maintenir les touches appuyées pour affichage et ajustement):

[Espace] + [Bouton Gauche] ou [Ctrl] + [Bouton Droit] pour ajuster la taille du pinceau.
[Crochets] pour ajuster la taille du pinceau comme dans Photoshop.
Sauf que celui-ci double ou divise par deux la taille de la brosse à chaque coup touche correspondante.
[Espace] + [Bouton Gauche] + [Maj] ou [Ctrl] + [Bouton Droit] + [Maj] pour ajuster la taille du pinceau minimum en utilisant de la pression de la tablette [w] bascule.

[c] Pour la palette locale à la position du curseur.
[f] Montrer le bouton de fluidité sous le curseur.
[Shift]+[f] Montrer la fluidité du mélange.
[Ctrl]+[f] Montrer les aspérités de la fluidité.

[Ctrl] + [z] Annuler / Refaire (1 seule annulation par calque pour le moment).

Contrôle des fluides ...

[d] Bascule séchage on / off
[curseur vers la gauche / droite] pour ajuster la fluidité.
Vous pouvez régler que si vous peignez, ce qui peut être très amusant! : D
[-] [=] Régler la netteté du fluide.
[_] [+] Ajuster le mélange du fluide.

Contrôle du bosselage...

[curseur haut / bas] ajuste la hauteur de la bosse de la peinture.
C'est pour le Calque et vous sera utile, une fois que vous arrivez à le comprendre!

[Ctrl] + [curseur haut / bas] ajuste la brillance.
[Ctrl] + [curseur gauche / droite] ajuste la diffusion.
[Ctrl] + [Page précédente / Page] ajuste l'aspect métallique.
Vous pouvez faire un ajustement sur ​l'ensemble de tous les calques, par rapport à leurs paramètres en utilisant les touches [Ctrl] + [Maj] sur les trois paramètres ci-dessus.

Contrôle de la lumière...

[Maj] + [Touches du curseur] déplacer la source de lumière le long des x et y.
[Maj] + [Page Haut / Bas] déplace la source de lumière le long des z ( dans et hors de l'image).
[L] fixera la couleur de la lumière à la couleur actuellement sélectionnée.
[Maj] + [L] définia la couleur de la lumière ambiante de la couleur actuellement sélectionnée.

Brosses..

[1] ... [8] sont les 8 brosses différentes expérimentales actuellement disponibles.
La Brosse [4] réagit à la rotation du stylo de la tablette.
[w] bascule la pression sensible sur la taille du pinceau.
[q] bascule la peinture du masque. Le masque actuellement agit comme une condition de frontière pour les fluides. Vous pouvez toujours peindre sur la zone.
[Maj] + [q] définit le canal alpha du calque actuel comme masque pour les fluides.

Contrôle de l'arrière-plan...

[p] va définir la couleur d'arrière-plan de la couleur actuellement sélectionnée.
[Maj] + [d] Bascule le tramage on / off.

Contrôle de l'image...

[supprimer] pour effacer l'image!
[F5] modes de miroir à bascule (Aucun, la moitié gauche à droite, la moitié droite vers la gauche)
[Maj] + [F5] passe en mode miroir, gravure sur l'image.
De cette façon, vous pouvez concevoir en symétrie mais continuer normalement.
[F6] basculer l'image horizontalement (actuellement ne retourne pas l'image, mais vous pouvez continuer à peindre sur elle).
[F7] basculer l'image verticalement ( comme ci-dessus ...)
[Alt] + [Maj] + [Bouton Gauche] pour déplacer l'image.
[Alt] + [Ctrl] + [Bouton Gauche] pour zoomer et dézoomer.
[pavé numérique +] pour zoomer (incréments 2x).
[pavé numérique -] pour effectuer un zoom arrière (.. )
[Home] pour réinitialiser le zoom et pan.
[Alt] + [Maj] + [Bouton Droit] ou [Alt] + [Ctrl] + [Bouton Droit] réinitialise également le zoom et le pan.

Les Calques...

[F9] ajoute un nouveau calque.
[F10] va au calque précédent.
[F11] va au calque suivant.
[F12] permet de basculer la visibilité sur le calque courant.
[Maj] + [F10] déplace le calque courant sous le calque précédent.
[Maj] + [F11] déplace le calque courant au-dessus du calque suivant.
[Maj] + [F9] fusion expérimentale du calque actuel sur le calque précédent.
[Maj] + [supprimer] pour supprimer le calque courant.

[Maj] + [Ctrl] + [f​] pour remplir le calque courant avec la couleur actuellement sélectionnée de l'opactité actuellement sélectionnée.
[Maj] + [v] pour passer en mode de transformation ( actuellement seulement déplacer ) ... pour basculer[v].

La Grille...

[g] permet de basculer la visibilité de la grille.

Modification de la grille:

[Ctrl] + [g] permet de basculer l'édition de la grille.
[LMB] faisant glisser les contrôles d'opacité (peuvent être positifs et négatifs).
[Alt] + [Bouton Gauche] rotation libre.
[Alt] + [Bouton Droit] rotation horizontale.
[Alt] + [Maj] + [Bouton Gauche] glisser la position horizontale et verticale de la grille le long de l'axe de rotation actuel.
[Alt] + [Ctrl] + [Bouton Gauche] glisser la position horizontale et la profondeur le long de l'axe de rotation actuel.
[Maj] + [LMB] glisser l'axe de la caméra horizontalement et verticalement.
[Ctrl] + [LMB] glisser l'axe de la caméra horizontalement et en profondeur.

La Molette de la souris contrôle la quantité de subdivisions de la case de la grille.
[Maj] + molette de la souris contrôle de distorsion de l'objectif.
[Ctrl] + molette de la souris contrôle le champ de vision.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Le 23 - 12 - 2015
Joyeux Noël tout le monde!
Je suis un peu contrarié à ce sujet, mais j'ai décidé de simplement poster mon ancienne mise à jour de Verve v0.99v.1.
C'est tout à fait une version de laboratoire, pleines d'étranges petites expériences et l'interface avec des trucs un peu partout, mais ... diable ... c'est Noël et il y a beaucoup de cadeaux à l'intérieur!
Je ne vais pas mettre à jour les INFOS encore, mais je vais écrire une petite documentation ici pour les choses les plus importantes ...

BROSSE D'IMAGES
Actuellement les brosses d'images sont juste expérimentales et fonctionnent avec les brosses # 9 et # 0.
Badigeonner les images comme des images d'animation. Vous pouvez continuer à ajouter des images et elles vont être lues pendant que vous peignez. Il n'y a pas encore de gestion pour elles, mais vous pouvez déjà sauvegarder et charger votre séquence de brosses d'images!

S'il vous plaît, soyez patient et prudent lorsque vous utilisez les touches de raccourci, pas parce qu'il n'y a aucun problème avec elles, mais parce qu'elles sont un peu bizarres. Il n'y a pas encore d'indicateurs pour les modes ou de substance comme l'on devrait s'y attendre, c'est donc très, "laboratoire" ... mais toujours agréable, héhé, vous pouvez voir !? ;)

[i] pour ajouter une nouvelle image de la brosse. Ouvre un petit sélecteur rectangulaire. Plus de détails sur cela plus bas!
[Maj] + [i] pour supprimer toutes les images, lorsque [i] n'était pas actif. Lorsque [i] est actif alors il ne supprime que l'image précédente. [ne me demandez pas, je n'ai pas encore fini!
[Ctrl] + [i] bascule entre les modes de fusion lors de l'utilisation moyenne avec des images. Le mode Standard présente une moyenne, la sélection des couleurs des échantillons du mode de la couleur dans le centre de la brosse et peint l'image complète teintée par cette couleur!
Brush # 9 avec des images ... eh bien, vous verrez, cela peint simplement avec l'image qui se propage à travers les poils. (Très amusant, si vous savez ce que vous faites!)
Brush # 0 fonctionne uniquement avec les images. S'il n'y a pas d'image, il ne se passera rien!!! Les petits cadrans d'interface du pinceau vont faire des choses très spécifiques à cette brosse. Allez explorer, héhé! Je vous expliquerais plus tard, je le promets!

ASTUCE: Peignez vos images dans du BLANC, parce que plus tard vousverrez la couleur que vous choisirez pour les teintes que l'image. Si vous prenez une image de brosse en noir, par exemple, la couleur ne changera jamais!
... pour ceux d'entre vous qui se souviennent: [x] permet de basculer d'un tampon de couleur secondaire, qui par défaut est blanc!

MODE MASQUE
Le Mode Masque maintenant masque en fait l'image.

[Q] bascule le statut du masque actif sans changer le masque.
[SHIFT] + [q] prend la peinture du calque actuel comme masque.
[Ctrl] + [q] pour basculer entre le mode masque on / off
[Ctrl] + [Maj] + [q] inverse le masque

Je suis sûr, il doit y avoir beaucoup plus que cela, mais je ne m'en souviens pas en ce moment, je suis un peu dans la précipitation ... dernière minute des achats de Noël et tout. Mais, bon, je ne pouvais pas résister pour finalement poster au moins quelque chose pour vous, parce que je me sentais vraiment mauvais pour la quasi-totalité de cette année ...

... Je vais voir si je peux apporter mon nouveau truc de fichier de sauvegarde dans cette version plus tard ce soir, si je trouve un moment, mais pour l'instant c'est ce à quoi je pense, à l'exception du nouveau format de la brosse, bien sûr . Essayez!

..plus pour la brosse d'Images:
Encore une fois, lorsque vous appuyez sur [i] vous ajouter automatiquement une image, et élever le sélecteur d'image Quad. Le montage de celui-ci n'a pas été fini, mais vous pouvez faire glisser les coins séparément ou attraper par les bords pour ajuster un bord ou de l'ensemble de l'attraper par le centre de déplacer l'ensemble Quad. Toutefois...

[clic droit] sur le centre de transformation de votre Quad dans un carré. Il va déterminer la taille moyenne basée sur tous les bords, vous verrez!
[clic droit] sur le bord (pas le coin) va geler le cadre de sorte que vous pouvez peindre par-dessus sans soucis. Ceci est cool quand vous voulez faire une animation ou la progression de pinceau animé. Je dois faire une petite vidéo de youtube pour ça! [clic droit] sur le coin à nouveau et vous allez débloquer à nouveau le Quad.

Brush # 9 avec des images va utiliser la pression pour sélectionner des images dans votre animation, si vous avez fait une série d'entre eux. La plus haute pression utilise la dernière image pour descendre à la première image de la pression la plus basse. Lorsque vous créez une telle progression de l'image ou de l'animation, vous pouvez faire quelque chose comme ça ...
mini-tutoriel:
- Choisir la couleur blanche
- Sélectionnez pinceau n ° 2 (croyez-moi, vous comprendrez pourquoi je le suggère que maintenant!)
- Pressez [i]
- Maintenez le sélecteur Quad où il est pour l'instant!
- [Clic droit] sur un bord du Quad (pas un coin!)
- Faire un seul petit point au centre
- Appuyez sur [i] de nouveau, qui permet de stocker l'image!
- Appuyez sur [i] pour ajouter une nouvelle image!
- Faire quelques points de plus dans le centre!
- Appuyez sur [i] pour stocker et [i] pour ajouter une nouvelle image à nouveau
- Faire quelques points de plus et rendre le centre de celui-ci un peu plus dense!
- [I], [i]
- Ajouter de plus en plus de choses et continuer à faire ce que pour quelques images de plus!
Quand vousen avez eu assez, assurez-vous que vous avez terminé avec vos images (le Sélecteur Quad n'est plus visible), puis sélectionnez Brush # 9.
Si vous avez la pression du stylet, vous verrez qu'il anime à travers les images en fonction de votre pression du stylet. IL NE FONCTIONNE PAS AVEC LA SOURIS! (Je suis désolé, c'était juste un test, vous savez! Peut-être que je vais jeter un oeil à cela pour ceux d'entre vous, qui ont seulement la souris.)

Brush # 0 avec des images fonctionne différemment. Il animera à travers les images dans l'ordre de gauche à droite et en boucle quand vous peignez avec elle. La vitesse à laquelle cela se produit est basé sur le petit cadran appelé "poils" juste à côté de l'image d'aperçu sur l'interface graphique de la brosse. (Oh man, je viens de remarquer que je pourrais avoir changé les étiquettes sans les changer en retour pour les vieux pinceaux, haha, danger ... version laboratoire !!!). A côté se trouve un petit cadran appelé "Osc.Chaos". Jusqu'à 50% de cela donne une rotation aléatoire des images que vous peignez. Cependant, aller à plus de 50% et il va commencer à compenser les images jusqu'à quelque écart maximal (très chaotique!).Au dessus du bouton "Osc.Chaos" est le bouton "Oscillateur" , qui se bornera à faire pivoter l'image dans le sens horaire supérieur à 50% et dans le sens antihoraire en dessous de 50%. À côté de cela est le bouton "Bri.Size", qui a vraiment randomisés la taille de l'image à chaque parcelle. Maîtriser ces quelques paramètres et vous pouvez obtenir une variété d'effets assez intéressant!
Last edited by Pilou on Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Is beautiful that please without concept!
http://moiscript.weebly.com/ https://schmoll8.wixsite.com/magicavox
Latop: Geforce GTX 950M, Intel Quad Core i7, Windows 10, 8 Gigas, 2.4ghz

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:22 pm

INFO (manuale in italiano)

Requisiti minimi di sistema: PC Windows, che è l'unica cosa di cui sono sicuro, ma OpenGL 2.1 dovrebbe essere supportato come tutto quanto è GL Shader based. Anche abbondanza di memoria grafica è utile. Immaginano che Intel a bordo di schede gfx su computer portatili ,potrebbe non funzionare. Raccomando Nvidia o ATI di età non superiore a quattro anni. Fatemi sapere, se avete qualsiasi problema, per favore!
Si dovrebbe iniziare a guardare questa ( appena più grande e probabilmente con più caratteristiche. Questa era v0.8.):

Pagina di download

Se il selettore colore o qualsiasi cosa l'interfaccia non mostra, siamo nei guai.
Ati può avere un po 'di aspetto diverso (pasticcio sciatto) ...... le macchine più vecchie rispetto al 2009 avranno tutti i tipi di problemi.
INFINE con la versione 0.8 vi è una interfaccia, mentre alcune funzioni sono ancora nascoste e raggiungibili solo attraverso hotkeys.

Che cosa è Verve?
Verve (Dizionario: Energia ed entusiasmo nell'espressione di idee, soprattutto in termini di prestazioni artistiche o composizione ...) è il risultato di una curiosa idea che avevo di provare a utilizzare l'hardware grafico per eseguire una simulazione fluidodinamica. Nonostante alcuni piccoli difetti, come si può osservare in movimenti più veloci, funziona sorprendentemente bene in tutte le piuttosto grandi risoluzioni. Questo permette simulazioni di tutti i tipi di liquidi altamente dettagliate, che chiedevano di essere utilizzate per la pittura. Questa è una prima versione, ma si prevede già un modo di dipingere diverso da qualsiasi cosa io abbia mai incontrato. Spero vi piaccia, e rimanete sintonizzati per quello che verrà ...

Come funziona
Ideale se si utilizza un tablet, ovviamente, ma anche con un mouse funziona abbastanza bene. Attualmente non c'è una vera interfaccia ,a parte le più rilevanti informazioni in testo e una palette di colori. Quindi dovete essere pronti a tenere le mani sulla tastiera!

l'interfaccia
Volevo fare l'interfaccia con la minima distrazione possibile, così ho optato contro un mucchio di icone ed etichette. Invece ogni parte importante dell'interfaccia ha una posizione che visualizza le informazioni attualmente importanti. E 'probabilmente abbastanza insolito e non so quanto bene sarà accolto, ma a me-ovviamente-piace.

Dials: fanno falcate più grandi, se si trascinano in orizzontale e passaggi sottili nel trascinamento verticale.
Toggles : Non dovrei spiegare!
Layers : hanno una sola caratteristica meno evidente , che è Elimina. Selezionate il livello che si desidera nascondere o mostrare, tenete premuto e trascinate a destra per aprire il richiesto Elimina livello.
Il pannello Layer si può notare un po 'strano, perché i quadranti che si trovano nella parte superiore del pannello di livello sono sempre solo per il livello selezionato!
Ok, ci sono due meno evidenti caratteristiche di guida dal v0.98. Tenete premuto [Shift] o [Ctrl] per funzioni alternative di determinati pulsanti. "Aggiungere sopra / sotto" e lo trasforma in "Copia sopra / sotto" quando si tiene premuto [Shift] o "Unisci sopra / sotto" quando si tiene [Ctrl].

I parametri dei fluidi
Fluidity - la forza della dinamica dei fluidi. Sono sempre attivi, anche a zero.
Fluid Sharpness - riduzione della sfocatura del campo vettoriale. Al 100% il vettore momentum non è diffuso a tutto, rendendo il movimento fluido il più nitido possibile.
Fluid Smudge - mescolanza di colori lungo il movimento fluido. Al 100% il colore esistente domina il colore in movimento, rendendo possibile alcune sbavature molto belle . Allo 0% si può quasi solo deformare l'immagine.
Drying - asciuga i fluidi in modo che solo quando si dipinge si bagnano, e che asciuga rapidamente di nuovo. Tasto i di scelta rapida per passare è [d]
Drying Speed - controlla la velocità con cui la vernice si asciuga ... sì. Ma potrei comunque regolare full tilt sulla velocità di asciugatura in quanto ha attualmente poco senso!

I parametri pennello
Brush size , la taglia minima per la sensibilità alla pressione e i pulsanti di opzione sono quelli ovvi . Ma c'è di più ...
Blending - si attiva e controlla la quantità di " color averaging " sotto il pennello . Questo funziona benissimo con le sbavature , siccome si fonde con la stesa dei colori esistenti sulla tela . Mi piace avere circa il 30 % di esso , ma fa rallentare un po’ la macchina .
Build- up - controlla la quantità di materiale che viene trasferito sulla tela come si dipinge . Simile ma indipendente dalla opacità per il colore , questo dimostra la meccanica dei Verve , come mezzo di vernice ( come l'olio di pittura ad olio , per così dire ) è indipendente dal colore ( come la densità del pigmento di colore nell'olio ) . Effetto collaterale Bonus : Se si attiva questo parametro a 0 % , ma solo con i colori materiali esistenti sulla tela , rende il materiale esistente, in pratica , come una maschera in positivo .
BRI.SIZE - acronimo di misure di setole e si riferisce alla dimensione di ogni singola setola di pennelli che hanno setole . Come sto aggiungendo pennelli più complessi , sto cercando di mantenere quei parametri sensibili alle caratteristiche di questi nuovi pennelli , come Brush # 8 (frattale pennello turbolenza ) . Qui la dimensione delle setole controlla la quantità di copertura dei valori opachi incontrati nel rumore frattale . Attualmente questo valore scala con la dimensione del pennello .
BRISTLES - acronimo di Bristle Count , controlla la quantità di setole in un pennello a setole . Anche qui, l'applicazione per i pennelli complessi come brush # 8 cerca di rimanere coerente nella logica e quindi ridimensiona il rumore frattale in modo che le macchie più opache saranno dipinte all'interno della dimensione del pennello . Attualmente questo valore scala con la dimensione del pennello .
BIAS - è un dial "nascosto " sulla miniatura pennello . Trascinare per regolare quali setole verrànno utilizzate dal pennello . La maggior parte dei pennelli rispondono alle pen tilt , ma molti di voi possono non avere questa funzione sul proprio tablet . Spero che tu possa farlo, però, perché è abbastanza potente !
I minuscoli bottoncini lungo tutto il percorso sul bordo sono per la selezione pennello: "Avanti" e "Precedente" Pennello.

il Tasti di scelta rapida :
[Tab] attiva la visibilità "interfaccia"
[o] per caricare progetti
[s] per salvare i progetti / esportare immagini (png, jpg)
[Ctrl] + [s] per salvare come ...
[Shift] + [F2] commuta attraverso una serie di risoluzioni preimpostate, per ora. Ma attenzione, si cancellerà l'immagine! (500x500, 800x600, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1280x720 (default), 1280x1024, 1024x1280, 2048x1280)
[Ctrl] + [Elimina] avvia un nuovo progetto a risoluzione corrente con l'opzione per ripristinare le impostazioni predefinite su tutto
[Shift] + [Home] ripristina la finestra alle dimensioni della tela

Pittura…
Tenendo premuto il pulsante sinistro del mouse (LMB), vi permetterà di dipingere sulla tela.
Tenere premuto [Shift]solo per spostare la vernice intorno. (parametro fluide sbavature dial tra sbava e spingi)
Tenere premuto [Ctrl] per cancellare la vernice, e muovere anche la vernice.

Tenere premuto [Ctrl] + [Shift] per appiattire il materiale gradualmente.
[w] alterna la pressione della penna sulla dimensione del pennello
[e] alterna la pressione della penna sul pennello opacità
[r] alterna pennello sfocatura, sfocatura tutto sotto il pennello, come fate i vostri colpi.

[Alt] + [LMB] per scegliere un colore dalla vernice sul livello
[Alt] + [RMB] per scegliere un colore dall'immagine

Widget ...
(tenere premuto i tasti per visualizzare e regolare):
[Spazio] + [LMB] o [Ctrl] + [RMB] per regolare le dimensioni del pennello
[parentesi] per regolare la dimensione del pennello come in Photoshop. Tranne se questo raddoppia o dimezza la dimensione del pennello con ogni rispettivo colpo chiave.
[Spazio] + [LMB] + [Shift] o [Ctrl] + [RMB] + [Shift] per regolare dimensione minima pennello quando si utilizza tablet pressure [w] toggle.

[c] per locale color pallet sulla posizione del cursore
[f] porta in primo piano quadrante fluidità al cursore del mouse
[Shift] + [f] porta in primo piano la fluidità sbavature
[Ctrl] + [f] porta in primo piano la fluidità nitidezza

[Ctrl] + [z] undo / redo (solo 1 undo per strato al momento)

Controllo fluidi ...
[d] commuta asciugatura on / off
[cursore sinistra / destra] regolare la fluidità. È possibile regolare anche mentre si sta disegnando, che può essere divertente!
[-] [=] Regolare la nitidezza fluido.
[_] [+] Regolare sbavature fluido.

Controllo sobbalzi ...
[cursore su / giù] regola l'altezza dei rilievi della vernice. Questo è per strato e sarà utile, una volta che si arriva a saperlo!

[Ctrl] + [cursore su / giù] regola glossiness
[Ctrl] + [cursore sinistra / destra] regola la diffusione
[Ctrl] + [PageUp / PageDown] regola metallico
Potete fare uno su tutti adeguamento di tutti i livelli, relativi alle impostazioni utilizzando [Ctrl] + [Shift] sui tre parametri di cui sopra.

Controllare la luce ...
[Shift] + [tasti cursore] spostare la sorgente di luce lungo x e y
[Shift] + [pagina su / giù] sposta la fonte di luce lungo z (dentro e fuori l'immagine)
[L] imposterà il colore della luce per il colore selezionato

[Shift] + [L] consente di impostare il colore della luce ambientale per il colore selezionato

Pennelli ...
[1] ... [8] sono gli 8 diversi pennelli sperimentali attualmente disponibili. Brush [4] reagisce alla rotazione della penna della tavoletta.
[w] pressione alterna, dimensione sensibiledel pennello
[e] alterna pressione, pennello opacità sensibile
[r] alterna pennello sfocatura
[q] alterna maschera pittura. La maschera attualmente si comporta proprio come una condizione di frontiera per i fluidi. È ancora possibile dipingere su tutta l'area.
[Shift] + [q] imposta il canale alfa del livello corrente come maschera per i fluidi.

Controllo sullo sfondo ...
[p] imposterà il colore di sfondo al colore selezionato
[Shift] + [d] commuta dithering on / off

Controllo l'immagine ...
[cancella] cancellerà l'immagine!
[F5] modalità specchio Toggle (nessuno, un mezzo da sinistra a destra, metà destra a sinistra)
[Shift] + [F5] commina modalità specchio, fondendo l’immagine. In questo modo è possibile progettare simmetricamente, ma poi continuare normalmente.
[F6] rotazione immagine in orizzontale (in realtà non capovolge l'immagine, ma è possibile continuare a dipingere su di esso)
[F7] rotazione immagine in verticale (come sopra ...)
[Alt] + [Shift] + [LMB] per scorrere l'immagine
[Alt] + [Ctrl] + [LMB] per lo zoom in e out
[numpad +] per ingrandire (2x incrementi)
[numpad -] per diminuire (...)
[Home] per azzerare zoom e pan
[Alt] + [Shift] + [RMB] o [Alt] + [Ctrl] + [RMB] ripristina anche lo zoom e pan

Livelli ...
[F9] aggiunge un nuovo livello
[F10] va al livello precedente
[F11] va al livello successivo
[F12] alterna nascondi sul livello corrente
[Shift] + [F10] Sposta il livello corrente sotto lo strato precedente
[Shift] + [F11] Sposta il livello corrente sopra il livello successivo
[Shift] + [F9] unione sperimentale del Layer attuale sul Layer precedente
[Shift] + [Elimina] per eliminare livello corrente

[Shift] + [Ctrl] + [f] per riempire il livello corrente con il colore selezionato alla opacità attualmente selezionata

[Shift] + [v] per entrare in modalità di trasformazione (attualmente solo muove) ... per uscire si può selzionare solo [v]

Griglia ...
[g] attiva la visibilità della griglia

Modifica della griglia:
[Ctrl] + [g] alterna la modifica della griglia
[LMB] trascinare i controlli opacità (può andare positivo e negativo)
[Alt] + [LMB] rotazione libera
[Alt] + [RMB] rotazione orizzontale
[Alt] + [Shift] + [LMB] trascinano posizione orizzontale e verticale della griglia lungo l'asse di rotazione correnti
[Alt] + [Ctrl] + [LMB] trascinare la posizione orizzontale e la profondità lungo l'asse di rotazione correnti
[Shift] + [LMB] trascinare AXIS Camera orizzontali e verticali
[Ctrl] + [LMB] trascinare l'asse orizzontale della fotocamera e profondità

Mousewheel controlla la quantità di suddivisioni della casella della griglia
[Shift] + controlli rotellina del mouse distorsione dell'obiettivo
[Ctrl] + rotellina del mouse controlla il campo di vista

Questo è tutto per ora, credo.

Post Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:41 am

INFO (handleiding Nederlands)

Voor de laatste Verve update zie hierboven.

krijg het hier

Minimale systeemvereisten: Windows PC, zoveel is zeker. Ondersteuning van OpenGL 2.1, aangezien het allemaal op GL shader is gebaseerd. Een groot grafisch geheugen helpt ook. Met Intel onboard gfx kaarten kom je waarschijnlijk niet ver. Aan te raden zijn relatief nieuwe (+/-afgelopen 4 jaar) Nvidia of Ati kaarten.
Mocht je tegen problemen aan lopen, van welke aard dan ook, laat het alsjeblieft weten! :geek:

Bij normaal opstarten zou het er allemaal ongeveer zo uit moeten zien (dit was versie v0.8 --dus er zijn nu wat meer features):

Als je de color picker (kleurenwiel) of een ander onderdeel van de interface niet kunt zien heb je een probleem. :( Het is bekend dat er met Ati kaarten een ietwat verwrongen interface kan optreden (slordig zooitje)... :| ... Ook met computers ouder dan 2009 willen er nogal eens problemen optreden.

Sinds versie 0.8 is er EINDELIJK een interface, sommige van de functies blijven echter slechts te bereiken per Sneltoets.

Wat is Verve?

Verve (Als je er een woordenboek op naslaat zijn geestdrift, bezieling, dichtvuur, verbeeldingsgloed en bezielende kracht termen die boven komen...) is het resultaat van een curieus idee dat ik (Taron) kreeg tijdens de poging met inzet van grafisch geheugen een simulatie met vloeistof dynamiek te realiseren. En afgezien van wat kleine onregelmatigheden --bij extra snelle bewegingen– bleek dat allemaal verbazingwekkend goed te werken, zelfs bij hoge resoluties. Dit maakte het mogelijk om zeer gedetailleerde simulaties te runnen van vloeistoffen met diverse kwaliteiten. Zodoende dat het geheel schreeuwde te worden ingezet voor schilderen.
Wat je hier nu aantreft is een vroege versie van Verve. Maar 't schept momenteel al ongekende mogelijkheden in het domein van schilderen. In elk geval: 't is niet als iets dat ik ooit eerder ben tegengekomen.
Ik hoop dan ook dat je er, net als ik, veel plezier van zult ondervinden. Zowel van wat het nu is, als van wat er nog komen gaat.

Hoe het werkt

Ideaal gesproken gebruik je Verve met een tablet, natuurlijk. Maar ook met gebruik van de muis werkt alles behoorlijk prima. De grafische interface wordt steeds uitgebreider maar is niet allesomvattend: dus wees voorbereid een hand op je toetsenbord te hebben. ;)

De Interface

De inzet is de grafische interface zo min mogelijk af te laten leiden. Dus geen veelheid aan icoontjes en labeltjes. In plaats daarvan is er één plek waar informatie wordt weergegeven met betrekking op ieder los onderdeel. Ietwat ongebruikelijk misschien, maar hopelijk wordt dit goed ontvangen. Ik ben er zelf, uiteraard, wel blij mee.

Dials (Draaiknoppen) hebben een hoge gevoeligheid als je ze horizontaal sleept. En maken juist kleinere stappen wanneer je dit verticaal doet.
Toggles (Aan-/uitschakelaars) zou voor zichzelf moeten spreken.
Layers (Lagen) hebben één minder voor de hand liggende gedraging. Namelijk: door een geselecteerde laag naar rechts te slepen verschijnt de “Delete Layer requester” (verwijder laag contextmenu) waarmee je de betreffende laag kunt verwijderen.
De laag-panelen zelf ziet er wellicht wat vreemd uit. Misschien door de prominente knoppen die je vindt op de laag-panelen. Deze knoppen hebben altijd slechts invloed op de huidig geselecteerde laag.
Nog twee minder zelf-evidente features sinds v0.98: Houdt [Shift] of [Ctrl] ingedrukt voor alternatieve functies van sommige knoppen. Bij het ingedrukt houden van [Shift] wordt “Laag naar onder/boven toevoegen” vervangen door “Laag naar onder/boven kopiëren.”. Houdt men [Ctrl] ingedrukt wordt dit “Lagen naar boven/beneden samenvoegen”.

De vloeistof parameters
Fluidity (Vloeibaarheid) – de invloedssfeer van de vloeistof dynamiek. Is altijd actief, ook bij waarde 0.
Fluid Sharpness(Scherpte) – het scherp stellen van van het vector veld. Bij 100% wordt het vector momentum niet gedistribueerd: dit geeft de scherpst mogelijke resultaten.
Fluid Smudge (Smeren) – het mengen van kleuren in de vloeibeweging. Bij 100% zal de reeds aanwezige kleur de bewegende kleur domineren. Dit schept mooie smudge- (smeer) mogelijkheden. Bij 0% kun je zo'n beetje alles in je laag vervormen.
Drying (Drogen) – droogt de vloeistof zodat het slechts nat wordt daar waar je schildert. Om vervolgens vrijwel direct op te drogen. De Sneltoets om Drying aan en uit te schakelen is [d].
Drying Speed (Droogsnelheid) – geeft je controle over de snelheid waarmee de verf droogt... Dat dus.. Echter ik zal waarschijnlijk de topsnelheid nog aanpassen omdat die wat onzinnig is momenteel. :roll:

Smudge Chroma geeft je controle over het kleurenmenggedrag bij smudging/smeren. (mengt trouwens niet middels gemiddelde distributie of doorschijnendheid) 10% is de initiële waarde en, mijns inziens, ideaal. Maar je kunt het uiteraard ook helemaal uit zetten, 0%... of hele aparte dingen doen met 100%.
Deze magische routine tracht de kleurintensiteit te behouden tijdens het mengen. En ik ben er vrijwel van overtuigd dat je dit nog niet ergens anders gezien hebt. ;)

De penseel parameters
Brush size, (penseel grootte), Minimum size (Minimale grootte) voor pendrukgevoeligheid en ook de toggle (aan/uit knop) liggen voor de hand. Maar er is meer...
Blending (Mengen) – activeert, en geeft je controle over, de verhouding van “kleurgemiddelden” onder je huidige penseel . Dit werk mooi samen met het smeren: de penseelstreken mengen de reeds aanwezige kleuren. Mijn persoonlijk voorkeur is zo de rond de 30%, maar het is mogelijk dat dit je computer ietwat zal vertragen.
Build-up (Opbouw) – geeft je controle over de hoeveelheid materie die je aanbrengt. Vergelijkbaar met, maar onafhankelijk van, de lichtdoorlatendheid van kleur. Dit laat de inherente “verf” mechanica van Verve zien. Waarbij verf als medium/substantie totaal los fungeert van kleur (kleur: hier gebruikt als pigmentverhouding in bijvoorbeeld olieverf).
Bonus bijwerking: wanneer je deze parameter helemaal op 0% zet zul je slechts daar kunnen kleuren waar reeds materie is aangebracht. Waarmee het aanwezige materiaal dus effectief als masker modus fungeert.
BRI.SIZE - staat voor Bristle Size (grootte van haren). Het gaat hier over de grootte van individuele haren in een penseel . Er staan echter ook complexere penseels op het menu zonder gangbare haren. (zoals Brush #8, een fractal penseel) Bij penseels waarbij niet direct sprake is van haren tracht ik redelijkerwijs een zelfde logica toe te passen. In het geval van Brush #8 past deze waarde bijvoorbeeld de doorzichtigheid in de fractale ruis aan.
Momenteel groeit de BRI.SIZE waarde ook mee met de penseel grootte.
BRISTLES - staat voor Bristle Count (hoeveelheid van haren), hiermee heb je controle over de hoeveelheid haren in je huidige penseel. Ook hier geldt weer een vergelijkbare logica voor penseels zonder haren.
Momenteel groeit de BRISTEL waarde ook mee met de penseel grootte.
BIAS - is te beïnvloeden met een “verborgen” draaiknop op je penseel icoontje. Sleep ermee om aan te passen welke haren je gebruikt. De meeste penseels reageren trouwens op pen tilt, maar tablets die dit ondersteunen zijn nog niet heel gangbaar. Echter, ik hoop dat je er een hebt want het is behoorlijk machtig.
De knopjes helemaal aan de rand van je penseel icoontje zijn voor penseel selectie: “Next” (volgende) en "Previous" (vorige).

De Sneltoetsen

[Tab] voor de zichtbaarheid van de “interface”. (aan/uit)
[o] om bestaande projecten te laden.
[s] om je huidige project op te slaan en/of te exporteren als afbeelding (png, jpg).
[Ctrl]+[s] “opslaan als...“ voor je huidige project.
[Shift] + [F2] om door een set van verschillende standaard canvas resoluties te bladeren. Maar LET OP want met een verandering in resolutie raak je ook al je niet opgeslagen werk kwijt. (500x500, 800x600, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1280x720 (standaard), 1280x1024, 1024x1280, 2048x1280)
[Ctrl] + [Delete] om een nieuw project te starten in de huidige resolutie: met de optie om alle instellingen te herstellen naar de aanvankelijke standaard instellingen.
[Shift]+[Home] past de dimensies van het venster aan naar de dimensies van het canvas.
[F3] voor het in- en uitschakelen van "volledig scherm". Wat in wezen slechts een buiten beeld weggemoffeld venster is. Hoe dan ook, het geeft je absoluut een volledig scherm. ;)

Schilderen...
Houdt de linker muisknop [LMK] ingedrukt om te schilderen op het canvas. (Mits je niet met een tablet werkt.)
Houdt [Shift] ingedrukt om simpel verf rond te wrijven/smeren. (is een vloeibare smughe parameter: gaat tussen smeren en duwen)
Houdt [Ctrl] ingedrukt om verf uit te wissen. Dit duwt/wrijft de verf ook.
Houdt [Ctrl]+[Shift] ingedrukt om geleidelijk materie te effenen.
[w] aan/uit pen pressure (pendruk) voor de penseel.
[e] aan/uit pen pressure (pendruk) binden aan penseel opacity (doorschijnendheid).
[r] aan/uit voor penseel onscherpte, maakt alles onder je penseelbeweging minder scherp.

[Alt] + [LMK] pipet om een kleuren te kiezen van je actieve laag.
[Alt] + [RMK] pipet om kleuren te kiezen van de hele afbeelding onafhankelijk van de laag.

Widgets...
(Houdt de toetsen ingedrukt om weer te geven en aan te passen.):
[Spacebar]+[LMK] of [Ctrl]+[RMK] om de penseel grootte aan te passen.
[vierkante haakjes( [ ] )] om de penseel grootte aan te passen zoals ook wel in Photoshop. Met het verschil dat hier de grootte in stappen van x2 en /2 gaat.
[Spacebar]+[LMK]+[Shift] of [Ctrl]+[RMK]+[Shift] om de minimale penseel grootte aan te passen. Bij het gebruik van de tablet [w] (aan/uit) om de grootte te binden aan de drukgevoeligheid.

[c] laat zien en verbergt (aan/uit) een lokaal kleurenwiel op het canvas bij de cursor.
Je kunt het wiel oppakken en verplaatsen net buiten de de bovenste buitenrand (hier moet ik nog een visuele hint voor maken).
[f] geeft je de fluidity dial (vloeibaarheid draaiknop) bij je cursor.
[Shift]+[f] geeft je de fluidity smudge (smeren draaiknop) bij je cursor.
[Ctrl]+[f] geeft je de fluidity sharpness (scherpte draaiknop) bij je cursor.

[b] geeft je de materiaal build-up parameter.
[Shift] + [b] schakelt tussen twee build-up waardes, die je beide kunt aanpassen.

[Ctrl]+[z] undo/redo (slechts 1 undo per laag momenteel).

Beheersen van vloeistof....
[d] schakelt Drying (drogen) aan/uit.
[pijltjestoetsen links/rechts] om vloeibaarheid aan te passen. Je kunt dit ook doen tijdens het schilderen, dat kan plezierig zijn.
[-] [=] om de fluid sharpness (scherpte) aan te passen.
[_] [+] om de fluid smudge.(smeren) aan te passen.

Beheersen van bumpiness (uitdrukking van reliëf/diepte)...
[pijltjestoetsen omhoog/omlaag] om de dikte/diepte van de verf/het materiaal aan te passen. Dit werkt per laag en is uiterst handig wanneer je het eenmaal onder de knie hebt! :idea:

[Ctrl]+[pijltjestoetsen omhoog/omlaag] aanpassen glossiness (spiegelende reflectie).
[Ctrl]+[pijltjestoetsen links/rechts] aanpassen diffusie.
[Ctrl]+[PageUp/PageDown] aanpassen metallische kwaliteiten.
Je kunt ook alle lagen simultaan aanpassen, relatief aan individuele instellingen, door [Ctrl]+[Shift] te gebruiken met de drie hier parameters hier boven.

Beheersen van het licht...
[Shift]+[pijltjestoetsen] om het lichtpunt te verplaatsen over de x-as en y-as.
[Shift]+[page up/down] om het lichtpunt te verplaatsen over de z-as (van verder en dichter op het canvas).
[L] om de kleur van het lichtpunt te veranderen naar de huidig geselecteerde kleur.
[Shift]+[L] om de kleur van het sfeer-/omgevingslicht te veranderen naar de huidig geselecteerde kleur.

Penseel...
[1]t/m[8] zijn de 8 verschillende experimentele penseels momenteel beschikbaar. Penseel[4] verhoudt zich met pen-rotatie.
[w] bindt de pendrukgevoeligheid aan penseel grootte. (aan/uit)
[e] bindt de pendrukgevoeligheid aan doorschijnendheid. (aan/uit)
[r] bindt de pendrukgevoeligheid aan scherpte. (aan/uit)

[q] om maskeer modus aan en uit te zetten. Het maskeren werkt momenteel slechts als een voorwaarde voor vloeistoffen. Je dus kunt nog steeds schilderen in het gemarkeerde deel.
[Shift] + [q] om met het alfakanaal in de huidige laag vloeistoffen te maskeren.

Grip op de achtergrond...
[p] om de kleur van de achtergrond te veranderen naar de huidig geselecteerde kleur.
[Shift]+[d] om “dithering” (compensatie ruis) aan en uit te schakelen.

Beheersen van de afbeelding...
[delete] zal je afbeelding wissen!!
[F5] om the schakelen tussen de verschillende spiegel modi (geen, rechter helft naar rechts, rechter helft naar links).
[Shift]+[F5] legt huidige spiegel modus vast als bewerkbaar beeld. Op deze wijze kun je een symmetrisch ontwerp maken om daarna op de normale manier door te gaan.
[F6] horizontaal spiegelen van het beeld (hierbij kun je er gewoon op blijven schilderen).
[F7] verticaal spiegelen van het beeld (…zelfde verhaal).
[Alt]+[Shift]+[LMK] om te pannen.
[Alt]+[Ctrl]+[LMK] in- en uitzoomen.
[numpad +] om in te zoomen (2x)
[numpad -] om uit te zoomen (...)
[Home] om Zoomen en Pannen te herstellen naar beginwaarden.
[Alt]+[Shift]+[RMK] or [Alt]+[Ctrl]+[RMK] ook om Zoomen en Pannen te herstellen naar beginwaarden.

Layers (Lagen)...
[F9] creëert een nieuwe laag.
[F10] ga naar vorige laag.
[F11] ga naar volgende laag.
[F12] in- en uitschakelen van zichtbaarheid actieve/geselecteerde laag.
[Shift] + [F10] verplaatst de geselecteerde onder de vorige.
[Shift] + [F11] verplaatst de geselecteerde onder de volgende.
[Shift] + [F9] experimentele samenvoeging van de huidige laag en de vorige.
[Shift] + [delete] om de huidige laag te verwijderen.
[Shift] + [Ctrl] + [f] om de geselecteerde laag te vullen met de huidige kleur en doorschijnendheid.
[Shift] + [v] om transformatie modus te activeren (momenteel slechts verplaatsen) ...om het weer uit te schakelen kun je ook alleen [v] gebruiken.

Grid (Perspectiefraster)...
[g] schakelt de zichtbaarheid van het perspectiefraster aan en uit.

Bewerking van het perspectiefraster...
[Ctrl]+[g] schakelt de bewerkmogelijkheden van het perspectiefraster (aan/uit).
[LMK] slepen geeft controle over de doorschijnendheid van het perspectiefraster (kan zowel positief als negatief).
[Alt] + [LMK] vrije rotatie.
[Alt] + [RMK] horizontale rotatie.
[Alt] + [Shift] + [LMK] om de horizontale en verticale positie van het perspectiefraster over de huidige rotatie-as te slepen.
[Alt] + [Ctrl] + [LMK] om de horizontale en diepte/z-as positie over de huidige rotatie-as te slepen.
[Shift] + [LMK] om langs de horizontale en verticale camera-as te slepen.
[Ctrl] + [LMK] om langs de horizontale en diepte/z-as camera-as te slepen.

Je muiswiel geeft je controle over het aantal opdelingen van de Grid Box (Perspectiefrasterkubus)
[Shift] + Muiswiel geeft controle over het vertekenen van de lens.
[Ctrl] + Muiswiel geeft controle over Field Of View (Gezichtsveld).

Dat is het voor nu, denk ik.

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:16 pm

Re: INFO (manual)

Site Admin

Post Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:23 pm

INFO (manual) - Russian

Скачать Verve Painter(всегда последняя версия)

Минимальные Системные Требования: ОС Windows - единственное, в чём я точно уверен; необходима поддержка OpenGL 2.1 т.к. всё основывается на GL шейдерах. Большое количество графической памяти также полезно. Может не работать на встроенных в ноутбуки картах Intel. Рекомендую видеокарты Nvidia или Ati не старее 4-х лет, как бы глупо это не звучало. Пожалуйста, дайте мне знать, если у вас возникнут какие-либо проблемы! :geek:

Рекомендуется установить Драйверы| Wacom, даже если вы используете мышь.

В начале оно должно выглядеть примерно так (чуть больше и с большим количеством возможностей. Это была версия 0.8):

Если палитра или другие элементы интерфейса не появляются, тогда у нас проблема. :(
Карты Ati могут дать немного другой вид (беспорядок в элементах)... :| ...компьютеры старше 2009 могут иметь множество различных проблем.

НАКОНЕЦ начиная с версии 0.8 присутствует интерфейс, однако некоторые функции всё ещё доступны только с помощью горячих клавиш.

Что такое Verve?

Verve (Словарь: Энергия и энтузиазм при выражении идей, особенно в художественной деятельности или композиции...) - результат интересной идеи, возникшей у меня во время использования видеокарт для моделирования движения жидкостей. Несмотря на некоторые изъяны, заметные при быстрых движениях, на больших разрешениях всё работает восхитительно. Это позволяет создавать высокодетализированные модели любых жидкостей, и, очевидно,просто обязано использоваться для живописи. Это всё ещё ранняя версия, но она уже предоставляет уникальный способ рисования, не похожий на то, с чем я до этого сталкивался. Надеюсь, вам он тоже понравится и вы будете следить за грядущими обновлениями...

Как это работает

Графический планшет, конечно, - идеальный выбор, но даже при использовании мыши всё работает довольно хорошо. В действительности сейчас нет настоящего интерфейса, только наиболее важная текстовая информация и палитра. Поэтому будьте готовы не отпускать рук от клавиатуры! ;)

Интерфейс

Я хотел сделать интерфейс настолько ненавязчивым, насколько это возможно, поэтому отказался от беспорядка иконок и надписей. Основные элементы имеют единственную позицию и отображают важную, на текущий момент, информацию. Это, возможно, довольно необычно, и я не знаю, как это будет воспринято, но мне самому это определённо нравится.
:!: Круговая шкала: перетащите вверх или вправо для увеличения значений и влево для уменьшения. Зажмите [Ctrl] во время перетаскивания для точной настройки.
Переключатели: Думаю, объяснения не нужны.
Слои имеют лишь одну не слишком очевидную функцию - удаление. Выделите слой, который вы хотите скрыть или показать, зажмите и перетащите вправо, чтобы появилось Окно Удаления Слоя.
Панель слоёв сама по себе может выглядеть немного смешно, потому что настройки сверху панели всегда работают только для текущего активного слоя!
С версии v0.98 есть ещё несколько не слишком очевидных функций:
- объединение слоёв: Зажмите [Ctrl] для изменения кнопки слоя с "добавить выше/ниже" ("add above/below") на "слить с верхним/нижним слоем" ("merge above/below")
- копирование слоёв: Зажмите [Shift] для изменения кнопки слоя с "добавить выше/ниже" ("add above/below") на "скопировать ниже/выше" ("copy above/below").

Параметры жидкости
Текучесть (Fluidity) - уровень динамичности жидкости. Активен всегда, даже при 0%.
Резкость жидкости (Fluid Sharpness) - уменьшение размытости векторного поля. На 100% динамика вектора не распределяется вовсе, что делает движение жидкости максимально чётким.
Смешивание жидкости (Fluid Smudge) - смешивание цветов во время движения жидкости. На 100% существующий цвет доминирует над движущимся, позволяя создавать приятные переходы. При 0% вы можете просто деформировать изображение.
Высыхание (Drying) - высушивает жидкости таким образом, что только место, где вы рисуете, становится мокрым, потом быстро высыхая. Горячая клавиша для переключения [d]
Скорость высыхания (Drying Speed) - управляет скоростью, с которой высыхает краска..да. Но я всегда мог настроить скорость высыхания на полную мощность, потому что сейчас она не играет большой роли.:roll:
Смешивание Цветности (Smudge Chroma) - контролирует поведение смазывания (не среднего или смешивания непрозрачности). По умолчанию и идеально (по-моему) - 10%, но вы можете выключить его или сходить с ума со 100%. Это волшебная штука пытается сохранить насыщенность цветов, смешивая их особым образом. Я просто уверен, что вы ещё не видели ничего подобного! ;)

Параметры кисти
Размер кисти (Brush size) - минимальный размер для чувствительности нажатия или кнопки переключения - очевидная часть. Но есть ещё многое другое...
Смешивание (Blending) - включает и контролирует количество "усреднения цвета" под кистью. Замечательно работает вместе с размазыванием, т.к. смешивает мазок с уже присутствующими на холсте цветами. Предпочитаю выставлять около 30%, но это немного замедляет машину.

Build-up (Накопление/наращивание) - управляет количеством материала, переносимого на холст во время рисования. Похоже на непрозрачность для цвета, но не зависит от неё. В этом выражается механика Verve, что материал для рисования (например, масло в масляной живописи) не зависит от цвета (густоты пигмента в масляной живописи). Дополнительный побочный эффект: Если этот параметр будет выставлен в 0%, вы сможете изменять только цвет уже присутствующего на холсте материала, который будет играть роль позитивной маски.
Размер щетины (BRI.SIZE) - контролирует размер каждой отдельной щетинки в кистях, состоящих из них. Так я добавляю более сложные кисти, я стараюсь поддерживать эту опцию чувствительной к особенностям таких новых кистей, как Кисть#8 (кисть фрактальной бури). В ней размер щетины контролирует охват непрозрачных областей во фрактальном шуме. Сейчас это значение изменяется пропорционально размеру кисти.
Количество щетинок (BRISTLES) - контролирует количество отдельных щетинок. (В кистях со щетиной).Для более комплексных кистей, как Кисть#8, пытается быть логически последовательной и таким образом изменяет фрактальный шум, что больше непрозрачных областей будет при большем значении.
BIAS - "скрытая" круговая шкала на превью кисти. Перетащите, чтобы изменить, какая часть кисти (щетины) будет использоваться. Большинство кистей поддерживают наклон пера, но эта опция может не поддерживаться планшетом у многих из вас. Надеюсь, она у вас есть, ведь она крайне полезна.
Маленькие кнопочки справа, на краю для выбора : "Next"(Следующей) и "Previous"(Предыдущей) кисти.

Горячие клавиши

[Tab] переключает видимость "интерфейса"
:!: [Shift]+[Tab] переключает видимость курсора кисти! 8-)
[o] загрузить проект
[s] сохранить проект, экспорт изображений (png, jpg)
[Shift]+[s] сохранить как...
[Ctrl]+[s] сохранить только активный слой как 16-ти битное изображение PNG с альфа каналом
[Ctrl]+[Shift]+[s] сохранить изображение как два 16-ти битны PNG отдельно как:
Отдельно цвет и Отдельно материал (карта высот). Файлы получают суффиксы "_col"(цвет) и "_mat"(материал).

:!: [Shift] + [F2] включает Изменение Размера Холста. Нажмите [Shift]+[F2]для подтверждения изменений! Нажмите [F2] для отмены изменений!
:!: - Перетащите углы с помощью [ЛКМ] для свободного изменения области кадрирования и [ПКМ] для сохранения пропорций!
:!: - Перемещайте углы для изменения выбранных границ!
:!: - Зажмите [Alt] для изменения области кадрирования симметрично относительно центра изначального холста!
:!: - Захватите внутри области кадрирования для её перемещения!

[Ctrl] + [Delete] открывает новый проект с текущим разрешением с опцией сброса всего на стандартные настройки.
[Shift]+[Home] изменяет размер окна согласно размеру холста
[F3] переключает полноэкранный режим, который является всего лишь окном без границ..., но всё же занимающим весь экран. ;)
[F4] переключает состояние окружающего холст пространства между "Clamp" (серый фон), "Repeat"(повторение рисунка на холсте) и "Mirrored Repeat" (отражённое повторение рисунка).

Рисование...
Зажав левую кнопку мыши (LMB), вы сможете рисовать.
Зажмите [Shift] чтобы просто смешивать(перемещать) краску на холсте. ( параметр fluid smudge контролирует соотношение размазывания и просто проталкивания (перемещения) краски).
Зажмите [Ctrl] чтобы стирать краску. Также перемещает её часть.
Зажмите [Ctrl]+[Shift] чтобы постепенно разровнять материал.
[w] переключает воздействие силы нажатия на размер кисти.
[e] переключает воздействие силы нажатия на непрозрачность кисти
[r] переключает размытие/резкость кисти, сглаживая или делая резким всё попадающее под мазки кисти. :идея: Зажмите [Ctrl] to sharpen. Но рекомендую при этом снизить opacity (прозрачность) до 0% :идея:

[Alt] + [LMB] чтобы взять цвет краски на текущем слое
[Alt] + [RMB] чтобы взять цвет с самого изображения

Виджеты...
(зажмите кнопки чтобы показать и изменить):
[Space] + [LMB] или [Ctrl]+[RMB] чтобы изменить размер кисти
[квадратные скобки] чтобы изменять размер кисти как в Photoshop. За исключение того, что каждое нажатие удваивает или уменьшает в два раза размер кисти.
[Space]+[LMB]+[Shift] или [Ctrl]+[RMB]+[Shift] чтобы изменить минимальный размер кисти при использовании силы нажатия пера (включённая опцию [w] )

[c] переключает отображение отдельного цветового колеса рядом с текущей позицией курсора. Вы можете передвигать его за левую верхнюю границу.
[f] показывает настройку fluidity(текучести) рядом с курсором
[Shift]+[f] показывает настройку fluidity smudge(смешивание жидкости) рядом с курсором
[Ctrl]+[f] показывает настройку fluidity sharpness(резкость жидкости) рядом с курсором

(b) показывает настройку build-up
[Shift] +(b) переключение между двумя значениями build-up, настраиваемыми независимо

[Ctrl]+[z] отменить/повторить (только один раз для слоя)

Контроль жидкостей...
[d] включить/выключить высыхание
[стрелки влево/вправо] изменение текучести. Можно изменять прямо во время рисования, что может быть довольно весело! :D
[-] [=] изменение резкости жидкости.
[_] [+] изменение смешивания жидкости.

Управление Bump (рельефностью) слоя ...

[стрелки вверх/вниз] изменить высоту рельефного слоя краски. Работает отдельно для каждого слоя.

[Ctrl] + [cursor up/down] изменение glossy(глянцевости) слоя
[Ctrl] + [cursor left/right] изменение diffusion(рассеивание)
[Ctrl] + [PageUp/PageDown] изменение metallic(схожести с металлом)
Вы также можете сделать корректировку поверх всех слоёв вместе, учитывая их
настройки, если дополнительно зажмёте [Ctrl]+[Shift].

Управление светом...

[Shift] + [cursor keys] передвинуть источник света по оси x и y
[Shift] + [page up/down] передвинуть источник света по оси z (внутри и вне изображения)
[L] изменить цвет источника света на текущий цвет
[Shift] + [L] изменить внешний цвет (рассеянного) света на текущий цвет

Кисти...
[1]...[8] 8 разных экспериментальных кистей доступных сейчас. Кисть [4] реагирует на поворот пера.
[w] переключает зависимость размера кисти от силы нажатия.
[e] переключает зависимость непрозрачности кисти от силы нажатия.
[r] переключает размытие (блюр) кисти

[q] переключает режим маски. Маска ведёт себя как границы для жидкости. Вы всё ещё можете рисовать поверх этой зоны.
[Shift] + [q] делает текущий альфа канал маской для жидкостей.
[Ctrl] + [w] переключает режим деформирования("image warp"). В этом режими кисть изменяет только координаты на изображении. Отмена работает только вне режима деформации, переключая состояние изображения до и после неё. Сейчас нет отмены в режиме деформации, но это не разрушит ваш рисунок.
- Зажмите [Ctrl] во время рисования в режиме деформации, чтобы вернуть изначальные координаты изображения в радиусе кисти.
[Ctrl]+[Shift]+[w] повторить применение последней деформации. Таким образом вы можете применить деформацию к другим слоям или просто повеселиться, применяя одну и ту же деформацию несколько раз :)

Управление фоном/холстом...
[p] изменяет цвет фона на текущий цвет.
[h] переключает режим Высокого Качества (Hight Quality on/off) для супер-семплинга освещения.
[Shift]+[d] переключает сглаживание (Dither on/off).
[Ctrl]+[d] делает холст влажным, если включено высыхание.

Управление изображением...
[delete] очистить изображение! ( В режиме маски - очищает(удаляет) маску, в режиме деформации - деформацию! )
[F5] переключает зеркальные режимы (нет, левая половина, правая половина)
[Shift]+[F5] окончательно применяет зеркальный режим к изображению. Таким образом вы можете рисовать симметрично, а потом продолжить в обычном режиме.
[F6] отразить изображение горизонтально (в действительности не отражает изображение, но вы всё ещё можете рисовать на нём)
[F7] отразить изображение вертикально (...то же, что и выше)
[Alt]+[Shift]+[LMB] панорамирование изображения
[Alt]+[Ctrl]+[LMB] приблизить или отдалить

:!: [Alt]+[Shift]+[Ctrl]+[LMB] поворот холста
:!: [Alt]+[Shift]+[Ctrl]+[RMB] вернуть холст в начальное положение и прекратить его вращение, если оно активно.
:!: [-] and [=] управляет скорость вращения холста.

[numpad +] приблизить (в два раза)
[numpad -] отдалить (...)
:!: [Home] сбросить приближение, поворот и вращение холста.
[Alt]+[Shift]+[RMB] or [Alt]+[Ctrl]+[RMB] также сбрасывают приближение и панораму.

Слои...
[F9] добавить новый слой
[F10] перейти к предыдущему слою
[F11] перейти к следующему слою
[F12] переключает скрытие/отображение текущего слоя
[Shift] + [F10] помещает текущий слой под предыдущий.
[Shift] + [F11] помещает текущий слой над следующим.
[Shift] + [F9] экспериментальное объединение текущего слоя с предыдущим
[Shift] + [delete] удалить текущий слой
[Shift] + [Ctrl] + [f] залить слой выбранным цветом с текущим значением непрозрачности.
[Shift] + [v] перейти в режим трансформации (в данный момент только перемещение) ...чтобы выйти из него вы можете просто нажать [v]

Сетка перспективы...
[g] переключает видимость сетки

Изменение сетки:
[Ctrl]+[g] переключает режим изменения сетки
[LMB] перемещая - контролируете непрозрачность (возможна отрицательная и положительная)
[Alt] + [LMB] свободное вращение
[Alt] + [RMB] горизонтальное вращение
[Alt] + [Shift] + [LMB] горизонтальное и вертикальное перемещение по текущей оси вращения.
[Alt] + [Ctrl] + [LMB] изменить горизонтальное положение глубину по текущей оси.
[Shift] + [LMB] передвинуть горизонтальную и вертикальную ось камеры
[Ctrl] + [LMB] передвинуть горизонтальную и ось глубины камеры.

Колесо мыши контролирует количество секций внутри сетки
[Shift] + Колесо мыши контролирует искажение линзы
[Ctrl] + Колесо мыши контролирует поле зрения

На этом, думаю, всё.

Post Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:39 am

INFO (manual) - Chinese

Verve Painter中文使用手册

参数调节
参数调节球 上下(慢)或左右(快)拖动以调节数值,按住Ctrl同时拖动可以微调数值。
开关选项,点击以打开或关闭某些功能

图层

删除图层 alt+del
合并图层 按住ctrl键,“在当前图层上方/下方增加图层”会变成“向下/向上合并图层”
复制图层 按住shift键,“在当前图层上方/下方增加图层”会变成“复制上方/下方图层”

液体参数
Fluidity -流量(相当于水/油量),控制液体的动态强度。为零时相当于直接从颜料管中挤出的颜料,此时也可模拟粉彩,粉笔和铅笔等干性颜料。
Fluid Sharpness -液体锐度,控制液体的扩散属性,数值为100%时,液体不会扩散,此时液体的运动轨迹最锐利(把流量设置为100然后设置不同的液体锐度,在画布上尝试一下就明白了~或许可以翻译成胶着度?)该数值低的时候可以模拟水彩,高的时候像胶~
Fluid Smudge – 颜料互溶度。设置颜料随流体运动时的混合能力。数值为100%时,画布上已有的颜料会渗透进刚画上去的颜料中,产生很好的融合效果。数值为0%时为完全不互溶的油,颜色互不融合,能看到清晰的边界。
Drying -干燥 该选项打开时,画布会自动干燥。关闭时整个画布是湿的。快捷键是d。
Drying Speed - 干燥速度 控制颜料变干的速度。
Smudge Chroma - 混合色度 控制颜料混合后颜色纯度的参数。现实生活中颜料混合后,饱和度会降低。 默认10%是理想状态。可以尝试关闭该属性或设置为100%(此时软件会用特殊的算法保证颜色混合后饱和度不变)。

笔刷参数
笔刷尺寸,最小尺寸(使用压感笔时)以及尺寸(size)/不透明度(Opacity)/压力(Pressure)选项开关无需多说,还有其他属性解释如下:
Blending - 融合 控制笔下颜色融合程度的属性。使用涂抹工具(绘画时按住shift)时效果很好。
Build-up –颜料厚度。字面意思是“堆积”。控制画笔在画布上留下的颜料的量。当该值为0时,只对画布上已有颜料着色,而不增加新的颜料。
BRI.SIZE -刷毛尺寸。指的是画笔上每一根刷毛的尺寸。目前该数值也会随着笔刷尺寸变化。
BRISTLES -刷毛数量,控制笔刷里刷毛的数量。目前该数值也会随着笔刷尺寸变化。
BIAS -笔刷偏移,制造侧压笔刷的效果。绘画时调整压感笔的角度会影响画笔的形状。

快捷键
#使用压感笔时,以下快捷键中的左键相当于使用压感笔点击画板或在画版上拖动。
[Tab] 隐藏和显示界面
[Shift]+[Tab] 隐藏和显示画笔图标
[o] 打开项目
[s] 保存项目文件或保存为图像格式
[Shift]+[s]另存为
[Ctrl]+[s] 将当前图层保存为带alpha 通道的16位png图像
[Shift] + [F2] 调整画布大小. 再按一次 [Shift]+[F2] 确认调整。只按 [F2] 取消调整
- 用左键拖动边框自由调整画布大小,用右键等比例调整大小。

[Ctrl] + [Delete] 新建项目
[Shift]+[Home]恢复画布至屏幕大小(只影响显示,不影响实际大小)
[F3] 全屏显示
[F4] 切换几种画面边缘的显示方式

绘制
按住鼠标左键或使用压感笔在画布上绘制图像)按住shift键,可以在画面上移动(推)或涂抹颜料(fluid smudge这个参数用来在移动和涂抹之间调整)
按住ctrl键擦除颜料。
同时按住ctrl和shift,可以逐渐混合颜料
[w] 开启或关闭通过压感控制笔刷大小
[e] 开启或关闭通过压感控制透明度
[r] 开启或关闭笔刷模糊/锐化。笔下的颜料会随着画笔被模糊或锐化。按住ctrl是锐化,不按是模糊。此时最好将透明度设置为零。

[Alt] + [LMB] 从当前图层取色
[Alt] + [RMB] 从整个图像取色

快捷菜单
(按下如下快捷键,快速显示菜单并调节):
空格 + 左键 或 Ctrl+右键 调节笔刷尺寸
[或] ,类似PS,调节笔刷尺寸。
空格+左键+Shift 或 Ctrl+右键+Shift 调整“最小笔刷尺寸(使用压感时)”

[c]在光标当前位置显示色轮
[f] 在当前位置显示液体调节参数
[Shift]+[f] 显示 fluidity smudge参数
[Ctrl]+[f] 显示fluidity sharpness参数

(b) 显示颜料堆积(build-up)参数
[Shift] +(b) 在两个颜料堆积参数键切换

[Ctrl]+[z] 撤销(目前每个图层只能撤销一次)

控制液体
[d] 切换画布干燥属性。关闭时画布是湿润的。
[-] [=] 调整液体锐度 fluid sharpness.
[_] [+] 调整液体混合度 fluid smudge.

控制颜料凹凸感.
[上下方向键] 调整颜料的凹凸感。只作用于当前图层。相当有用。

[Ctrl] + [上/下方向键] 调整光泽度
[Ctrl] + [左右方向键] 调整漫反射
[Ctrl] + [PageUp/PageDown]调整金属质感
以上操作仅对当前所选图层有效,如果要调整整个画面,需要在前述的快捷键组合中同时按下shift.

控制光照
[Shift] + [方向键] 沿x或y轴移动光源
[Shift] + [page up/down] 沿z轴移动光源
[L] 设置当前颜色为光源颜色
[Shift] + [L] 设置当前色为环境光颜色

笔刷
[1]...[8] 选择不同笔刷. 笔刷 [4]受感应笔的角度控制.

[q] 绘制遮罩。该遮罩仅限制液体流动范围,用户仍可在遮罩外绘制。
[Shift] + [q] 将当前图层的alpha设置为遮罩.
[Ctrl] + [w] 进入图像变形模式(类似PS里面的液化)。
- 此时按下[Ctrl]键可以在笔刷范围内复原变形
[Ctrl]+[Shift]+[w] 重做上一次变形。可以对不同图层使用上一次的变形操作,或者对同一图像不同区域进行同样的变形操作。

控制背景/画布
[p] 设置当前颜色为画布颜色
[h]高质量显示
[Shift]+[d] 切换dithering
[Ctrl]+[d] 弄湿整个画布.

控制图像
[delete] 清除图像。 (如果当前状态是蒙版模式,del将清除蒙版, 如果是变形模式,则将清除变形)
[F5] 切换镜像模式(对称模式) (无,从左至右,从右至左)
[Shift]+[F5] 确认镜像.
[F6]水平翻转画布
[F7] 垂直翻转画布
[Alt]+[Shift]+[LMB] 移动视图
[Alt]+[Ctrl]+[LMB] 放大或缩小视图

[Alt]+[Shift]+[Ctrl]+[LMB] 旋转画布
[Alt]+[Shift]+[Ctrl]+[RMB] 重置画布旋转.
[-] and [=] 控制画布旋转速度.

[数字键 +] 放大2倍
[数字键-] 缩小视图
[Home] 重置缩放/平移和旋转
[Alt]+[Shift]+[RMB] 或 [Alt]+[Ctrl]+[RMB] 重置缩放和平移

图层
[F9] 增加新图层
[F10] 切换到前一图层
[F11]切换到下一图层
[F12] 显示或隐藏当前图层
[Shift] + [F10] 移动当前图层到前一图层下方
[Shift] + [F11] 移动当前图层到下一图层上方
[Shift] + [F9] 合并到下方图层
[Shift] + [delete] 删除当前图层

[Shift] + [Ctrl] + [f] 以所选颜色和透明度填充当前图层.
[Shift] + [v] 切换到变换模式,按下[v]退出

透视参考线
[g] 切换透视参考线

编辑透视参考线
[Ctrl]+[g]切换到参考线编辑状态
[LMB]控制参考线的透明度
[Alt] + [LMB] 自由旋转
[Alt] + [RMB] 水平旋转
[Alt] + [Shift] + [LMB] 水平或垂直拖动,旋转参考线
[Alt] + [Ctrl] + [LMB] 在当前旋转轴调整参考线水平或深度位置
[Shift] + [LMB] 拖动摄像机的水平或垂直位置
[Ctrl] + [LMB] 拖动摄像机的水平或深度位置

鼠标滚轮调整参考线密度
[Shift] + 鼠标滚轮控制镜头扭曲
[Ctrl] + 鼠标滚轮控制视角范围

Post Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:14 pm

Re: Brush Settings & Configurations

INFO (manual) - Polish

Verve (słownik: energia i entuzjazm w wyrażaniu idei, szczególnie w twórczości artystycznej lub kompozycji ...) jest wynikiem ciekawej idei, którą musiałem spróbować użyć sprzętu graficznego do uruchomienia symulacji dynamiki płynów.
Pomimo niewielkich wad, które można zaobserwować przy szybszych ruchach, zadziwiająco dobrze sprawdza się w przypadku raczej dużych rozdzielczości. Pozwala to na bardzo szczegółowe symulacje wszelkiego rodzaju płynów
i wręcz zachęca, by użyć go do malowania. Jest to wczesna wersja, ale zapewnia ona już sposób malowania w przeciwieństwie do wszystkiego, z czym kiedykolwiek się zetknąłem. Mam nadzieję, że ci się to spodoba i nie ustawaj w oczekiwaniu na to, co nadejdzie ...

Jak to działa
Idealnie jeśli używasz tabletu, oczywiście, ale nawet myszką działa całkiem dobrze. Obecnie nie ma prawdziwego interfejsu poza najważniejszymi informacjami w tekście i palecie kolorów. Dlatego przygotuj się, aby trzymać ręce na klawiaturze! ;)

Interfejs
Chciałem, aby interfejs tak mało rozpraszał, jak to tylko możliwe, więc byłem przeciwny bałaganowi ikon i etykiet. Zamiast tego każda główna część interfejsu ma jedną lokalizację, która wyświetla aktualnie ważne informacje. To pewnie dość niezwykłe i nie wiem, jak dobrze zostanie odebrane, ale ja - oczywiście - lubię to.

Pokrętła przeciągnij w górę lub w prawo, aby zwiększyć lub w lewo lub w dół, aby zmniejszyć wartości! Przytrzymaj [Ctrl] podczas przeciągania, aby dostroić wartości!

Warstwy mają tylko jedną mniej oczywistą funkcję, a mianowicie Usuń. Wybierz warstwę, którą chcesz ukryć lub pokaż, przytrzymaj i przeciągnij w prawo, aby wywołać requester (okienko)
pt. Usuń warstwę (Delete Layer)
Sam panel warstwy może wydawać się nieco zabawny, ponieważ tarcze znajdujące się w górnej części panelu warstw są zawsze tylko dla aktualnie wybranej warstwy!

OK, teraz są dwie mniej oczywiste funkcje od wersji 0.98:
- scalanie warstw Przytrzymaj [Ctrl], aby zmienić przycisk "dodaj powyżej / poniżej" (na slajdzie warstw, aby "scalić powyżej / poniżej" (merge above/below).
- kopiowanie warstw Przytrzymaj [Shift], aby zmienić przycisk "dodaj powyżej / poniżej" na widoku warstw, aby "skopiować powyżej / poniżej".

Parametry płynu:
Płynność (Fluidity) - wytrzymałość dynamiki płynów. Są zawsze aktywne, nawet w wartości zerowej.
Fluid Sharpness - zmniejszenie rozmycia pola wektorowego. Przy 100% pęd wektora nie jest w ogóle rozproszony, powodując, że ruch cieczy jest tak ostry, jak to tylko możliwe.
Fluid Smudge - mieszanie kolorów wzdłuż płynnego ruchu. Przy 100% istniejący kolor dominuje nad ruchomym kolorem, co umożliwia bardzo przyjemne rozmazanie. Przy 0% możesz niemal całkowicie zdeformować obraz.
Suszenie (Drying) - wysusza płyny tak, że tylko tam, gdzie je pomalujesz, zamoczy się, co szybko wysycha. Skrót do przełączenia to [d]
Prędkość suszenia (Drying Speed) - kontroluje prędkość, z jaką farba wysycha ... tak. Ale nadal mogę regulować maksymalne przechylenie prędkości suszenia, ponieważ obecnie nie ma to większego sensu
Smudge Chroma - kontroluje mieszanie kolorów w rozmazywaniu (nie jest to mieszanie średnie lub nieprzezroczyste). 10% to domyślny i idealny (IMHO), ale możesz go wyłączyć lub oszaleć na 100%. Ta magiczna procedura próbuje zachować nasycenie kolorów, ponieważ w bardzo szczególny sposób łączy się z jednym kolorem w drugi. Jestem prawie pewien, że nigdy nie widziałeś czegoś podobnego! ;)

Parametry pędzla:
Rozmiar pędzla, minimalny rozmiar dla czułości nacisku i przyciski przełączników są oczywiste. Ale jest tego więcej ...
Mieszanie (Blending ) - włącza się i kontroluje ilość "uśredniania kolorów" pod pędzelkiem. Działa to pięknie razem z rozmazywaniem, ponieważ wtapia się w istniejące kolory na płótnie. Lubię mieć około 30% tego, ale to trochę spowalnia maszynę.

Build-up - kontroluje ilość materiału, który zostanie przeniesiony na płótno podczas malowania. Podobny do tego, ale niezależny od nieprzezroczystości dla koloru, pokazuje mechaniki Verve, jako
że farba (jak olej w farbie olejnej, by tak rzec) jest niezależna od koloru (jak barwna gęstość pigmentu w oleju). Bonusowy efekt dodatkowy: jeśli parametr zostanie zmniejszony do 0%, kolorowany będzie tylko istniejący materiał na płótnie, dzięki czemu istniejący materiał będzie skutecznie działał jak maska dodatnia.

BRI.SIZE - oznacza rozmiar włosia i odnosi się do rozmiaru każdego pojedynczego włosia w pędzlu, które mają włosie. W miarę dodawania bardziej złożonych pędzli staram się, aby parametry te były bardziej wrażliwe na funkcje takich nowych pędzli, jak pędzel nr 8 (fraktalna turbulencja). Tutaj rozmiar włosia kontroluje wielkość zasięgu napotkanych nieprzezroczystych wartości w szumie fraktalnym. Obecnie ta wartość skaluje się z rozmiarem pędzla.

BRISTLES - oznacza Buckle Count, kontrolujący ilość włosia w pędzlu z włosiem. Tutaj także implementacja złożonych pędzli, takich jak pędzel nr 8, stara się pozostać spójna w logice, a tym samym skaluje szum fraktalny, dzięki czemu więcej nieprzezroczystych plam będzie malowanych
w rozmiarze pędzla. Obecnie ta wartość skaluje się z rozmiarem pędzla.

BIAS - jest "ukrytym" numerem na miniaturce pędzla. Przeciągnij, aby wyregulować pędzle, które będą używane. Większość pędzli reaguje na przechylenie pióra (tzw. tilt), ale wielu z was może nie mieć tej funkcji na tablecie. Mam nadzieję, że to masz, ponieważ jest dość potężne!

Maleńkie guziki na krawędzi służą do wyboru pędzla: pędzel "Dalej" i "Poprzedni".

Skróty klawiszowe:

[Tab] przełącza widoczność "interfejsu"
[Shift] + [Tab] przełącza widoczność kursora pędzla!
[o] aby załadować projekty
[s] do zapisywania projektów / eksportowania obrazów (png, jpg)
[Shift] + [s], aby zapisać jako ...
[Ctrl] + [s], aby zapisać aktywną warstwę tylko jako 16-bitowy PNG z alfa
[Ctrl] + [Shift] + [s], aby zapisać obraz jako dwa 16-bitowe obrazy PNG komponentów: Tylko kolor
i Tylko materiał (obraz wysokości). Nazwa pliku otrzymuje sufiks "_col" i "_mat".

[Shift] + [F2] włącza Adjust Canvas Area (dopasuj obszar płótna). Naciśnij ponownie [Shift] + [F2], aby potwierdzić zmiany! Wciśnij [F2] sam, aby anulować zmiany!
- Złap rogi za pomocą [LMB], aby swobodnie dostosować obszar kadrowania i [RMB] zachować proporcje!
- Chwyć krawędzie, aby dostosować wybraną krawędź!
- Przytrzymaj [Alt], aby wyregulować obszar kadrowania symetryczny wokół oryginalnego centrum płótna!
- Złap wewnątrz obszaru uprawy, aby przesunąć cały obszar obcięcia!

[Ctrl] + [Delete] uruchamia nowy projekt w bieżącej rozdzielczości z opcją przywrócenia domyślnych ustawień dla wszystkiego
[Shift] + [Home] resetuje okno do rozmiaru płótna
[Ctrl] + [Home] pasuje do powiększenia na płótnie do rozmiaru okna
[F3] przełącza "tryb pełnoekranowy", który tak naprawdę jest tylko oknem wielkości pulpitu bez obramowań, ale hej ... na pewno obejmuje cały ekran. ;)
[F4] przełącza warunki brzegowe wyświetlania płótna pomiędzy "Clamp" (stos, docisk), "Repeat" i "Mirrored Repeat".

Malowanie...
Przytrzymanie lewego przycisku myszy (LMB) pozwoli ci malować na płótnie.
Przytrzymaj [Shift], aby po prostu przesuwać farbę. (tarcze parametrów rozmazywania smużenia między rozmazaniem i pchaniem)
Przytrzymaj [Ctrl], aby usunąć farbę, która również przesuwa farbę.
Przytrzymaj [Ctrl] + [Shift], aby stopniowo spłaszczać materiał.
[w] przełącza nacisk pióra na rozmiar pędzla
[e] włącza nacisk pióra na krycie pędzla
[r] włącza rozmycie / wyostrzenie pędzla, rozmycie lub wyostrzenie wszystkiego pod pędzlem podczas wykonywania ruchów. Przytrzymaj [Ctrl], aby wyostrzyć. Zalecam jednak, aby w tym celu zmienić krycie na 0%!

[Alt] + [LMB], aby wybrać kolor z farby na warstwie
[Alt] + [RMB], aby wybrać kolor z obrazu

Widżety ...
(Przytrzymaj klawisze, aby wyświetlić i dostosować):
[Spacja] + [LMB], aby dostosować rozmiar pędzla
[ nawiasy ], aby dostosować rozmiar pędzla jak w Photoshopie. Z wyjątkiem tego, że podwaja się lub zmniejsza o połowę rozmiar pędzla z każdym odpowiednim trafieniem.
[Spacja] + [LMB] + [Shift] lub [Ctrl] + [RMB] + [Shift], aby wyregulować minimalny rozmiar pędzla przy użyciu przełącznika nacisku w tablecie [w]
[Spacja] + [Ctrl], aby dostosować rozmiar próbnika

[c] przełącza wyświetlanie lokalnego koła kolorów na płótnie w miejscu kursora. Możesz go chwycić
i przesunąć lewą górną krawędzią na zewnątrz koła (nadal musisz dodać do tego gfx).
[f] ustawia pokrętło płynności na kursor myszy
[Shift] + [f] wywołuje smugi płynności
[Ctrl] + [f] zwiększa ostrość płynności

(b) wyświetla parametr powstawania materiału
[Shift] + (b) przełącza pomiędzy dwiema wartościami narastającymi, które możesz dostosować

[Ctrl] + [z] cofnij / ponów (tylko 1 cofnij na warstwę w tej chwili)

Kontrolowanie płynów ...
[d] włącza / wyłącza suszenie (od ang. drying = suszyć)
[kursor w lewo / prawo] wyreguluj płynność. Możesz to zmienić podczas malowania, co może być dobrą zabawą!
[-] [=] wyreguluj ostrość płynów.
[_] [+] wyreguluj smużenie płynów.

Kontrolowanie wyboistości (bumpiness) ...
[kursor w górę / w dół] reguluje wysokość wypukłości farby. To jest na warstwę i przyda się, gdy ją poznasz!
[Ctrl] + [kursor w górę / w dół] dostosowuje połysk
[Ctrl] + [kursor w lewo / w prawo] dostosowuje dyfuzję
[Ctrl] + [PageUp / PageDown] dopasowuje metalik
Możesz wykonać ponad wszystkie korekty wszystkich warstw, w stosunku do ich ustawień, używając [Ctrl] + [Shift] na powyższych trzech parametrach.

Kontrolowanie światła ...
[Shift] + [klawisze kursora] przesuń źródło światła wzdłuż osi X i Y.
[Shift] + [page up / down] przesuwa źródło światła wzdłuż z (do i z obrazu)
[L] ustawi kolor światła na aktualnie wybrany kolor
[Shift] + [L] ustawi kolor światła otaczającego na aktualnie wybrany kolor

Pędzle ...
[1] ... [8] obecnie dostępnych jest 8 różnych pędzli eksperymentalnych.
Pędzle nr [4] reaguje na obrót pisaka tabletu (coś dla posiadaczy piórka WACOM ART PEN! )
[w] przełącza rozmiar pędzla wrażliwego na nacisk
[e] włącza nieprzezroczystość pędzla wrażliwego na nacisk
[r] włącza rozmycie pędzla
[q] włącza malowanie maski. Maska działa obecnie jako stan graniczny dla płynów. Nadal można malować na tym obszarze.
[Shift] + [q] ustawia bieżącą warstwę alfa jako maskę dla płynów.
[Ctrl] + [w] włącza tryb "odkształcenia obrazu" (warp image). W tym trybie pędzel wypacza tylko współrzędne obrazu. Cofnij (Undo) działa tylko poza trybem odkształcania, przełączając się między obrazem przed i po odkształceniu. Obecnie nie ma cofania w trybie odkształcenia, ale to nie zniszczy twojego obrazu!
- przytrzymaj [Ctrl] podczas malowania w trybie odkształcenia, aby przywrócić oryginalne współrzędne obrazu wewnątrz promienia pędzla!
[Ctrl] + [Shift] + [w] spowoduje ponowne zastosowanie ostatnio używanego odkształcenia. W ten sposób możesz zastosować tę samą warpę do innych warstw lub zabawić się ponownie kilka razy tym samą odkształcenie (warp), hehe. :)

Kontrolowanie tła / płótna ...
[p] ustawi kolor tła na aktualnie wybrany kolor
[h] włącza / wyłącza tryb wysokiej jakości w celu superpróbkowania oświetlenia
[Shift] + [d] włącza / wyłącza dithering
[Ctrl] + [d] powoduje, że całe płótno jest mokre, jeśli suszenie (drying) jest włączone.

Kontrolowanie obrazu ...
[Delete] wyczyści obraz!
(w trybie maskowania wyczyści maskę, w trybie odkształcenia (warp) usunie odkształcenia!)
[F5] przełączanie trybów lustra (brak, od lewej do prawej, od prawej do lewej)
[Shift] + [F5] zatwierdza tryb lustra, zapisując go na obrazie. W ten sposób możesz zaprojektować symetrię, ale kontynuować normalnie.
[F6] odwróć obraz w poziomie (nie odwraca obrazu, ale można go dalej malować)
[F7] odwróć obraz w pionie (... jak wyżej)
[Alt] + [Shift] + [LMB], aby przesuwać obraz
[Alt] + [Ctrl] + [LMB] do powiększania i pomniejszania

[Alt] + [Shift] + [Ctrl] + [LMB] obracają płótno
[Alt] + [Shift] + [Ctrl] + [RMB] resetuje rotację płótna i zatrzymuje "wirowanie", jeśli jest aktywne.
[-] i [=] kontrolują prędkość obracania płótna.

[numpad +], aby powiększyć (2-krotne)
[numpad -], aby pomniejszyć (...)
[Home], aby zresetować powiększenie, panoramowanie, obrót i zatrzymanie obracania
[Alt] + [Shift] + [RMB] lub [Alt] + [Ctrl] + [RMB] resetuje również zoom i panoramę

Warstwy ...
[F9] dodaje nową warstwę
[F10] przechodzi do poprzedniej warstwy
[F11] przechodzi do następnej warstwy
[F12] Przełącza ukryć na bieżącej warstwie
[Shift] + [F10] przesuwa bieżącą warstwę pod poprzednią warstwę
[Shift] + [F11] przesuwa bieżącą warstwę powyżej następnej warstwy
[Shift] + [F9] eksperymentalne scalanie bieżącej warstwy z poprzednią warstwą
[Shift] + [delete] aby usunąć obecną warstwę

[Shift] + [Ctrl] + [f] aby wypełnić bieżącą warstwę wybranym kolorem w aktualnie wybranym kryciu (opacity).
[Shift] + [v] aby wejść w tryb transformacji (obecnie tylko poruszanie) ... aby go wyłączyć, możesz naciśnij tylko [v]

Kratka (Grid)...
[g] włącza widoczność siatki

Edytowanie siatki:
[Ctrl] + [g] przełącza edycję kraty (siatki)
[LMB] przeciągnięcie elementów sterujących kryciem (może przejść pozytywnie i negatywnie)
[Alt] + [LMB] swobodny obrót
[Alt] + [RMB] rotacja pozioma
[Alt] + [Shift] + [LMB] przeciągają poziome i pionowe położenie siatki wzdłuż aktualnej osi obrotu
[Alt] + [Ctrl] + [LMB] przeciąganie pozycji poziomej i głębi wzdłuż bieżącej osi obrotu
[Shift] + [LMB] przeciągnij poziomą i pionową oś kamery
[Ctrl] + [LMB] przeciąganie osi kamery poziomej i głębokości

Kółko myszy kontroluje ilość poddziałów kratki siatki
[Shift] + Kółko myszy steruje zniekształceniem soczewki
[Ctrl] + Kółko myszy steruje polem widzenia

TYMCZASOWE INFO DLA WERSJI v0.99v.1:
To jest wersja laboratoryjna, pełna dziwnych małych eksperymentów i elementów interfejsu w każdym miejscu, ale ... do cholery ... jest Święta Bożego Narodzenia i jest w nim mnóstwo prezentów!
Nie zaktualizuję jeszcze INFO, ale napiszę tu małą dokumentację dotyczącą najważniejszych rzeczy ...

TRYBY FARBY
Dostępne są teraz trzy tryby malowania, za pomocą których można malować:
Absolute: W tym trybie farba nie będzie kumulować się na płótnie, ale tylko wzrośnie do wybranej ilości narastania. Jest idealny do szkicowania.
Accumulative (Akumulator): Jest to oryginalny tryb malowania, gromadzący materiał na płótnie, tak jak zawsze. Idealny do malowania.
Additive (Dodatek): te tryby dodają wartości koloru do istniejącego koloru, np. Dodając światło, w pewnym sensie, tworząc w końcu poświatę. Na wierzchu znajduje się również nowy parametr do interaktywnego efektu świecącego. To zabawne. To jest dobre dla ... ehm ... zabawy. I wszystkie rzeczy są lekkie!

PĘDZLE OBRAZU (image brush)
Obecnie obrazy pędzla są po prostu eksperymentalne i działają z pędzlem nr 9 i nr 0.
Obrazy pędzla są jak ramki animacji. Możesz dodawać obrazy i będą one odtwarzane podczas malowania. Nie ma dla nich jeszcze zarządzania, ale możesz już zapisywać i ładować sekwencje obrazów pędzla!
Prosimy o cierpliwość i ostrożność podczas używania skrótów klawiszowych, nie dlatego, że jest z tym jakiś problem, ale dlatego, że jest trochę dziwnie. Nie ma żadnych wskaźników dotyczących trybów ani innych rzeczy, których należałoby się spodziewać, a więc wszystko to jest bardzo, bardzo "garażowe" lub "laboratoryjne" ... ale nadal przyjemne, hehe, możesz zobaczyć !? ;)

[i], aby dodać nowy obraz pędzla i włączyć edycję pędzla. Otwiera mały selektor prostokątny. Więcej o tym jeszcze niżej!
[Ctrl] + [Shift] + [i] przełącza tryb kolorów, używając oryginalnych kolorów obrazów, zabarwionych według bieżącego koloru lub używających tylko bieżącego koloru, ignorując kolory obrazu.

edytuj obraz pędzla AKTYWNY:

[Shift] + [i] usuwa tylko poprzednie zdjęcie. [nie pytaj, jeszcze nie skończyłem!]:
[Ctrl] + [i] wkleja obecnie aktywny obraz pędzla. [wszystkie resztki moich testów]
[j] włącza / wyłącza transformację perspektywy, przybliżając perspektywę obrazu wykonanego zgodnie z sugestią prostokąta selektora.

Edycja obrazu pędzla WYŁ:
[Shift] + [i], aby usunąć wszystkie obrazy. [wszystko wciąż tymczasowe]
[Ctrl] + [i] przełącza tryby malowania. Po włączeniu będzie używał koloru i materiału obrazu. Po WYŁ. Spłaszcza materiał. Używanie wartości Średnia, gdy WYŁ. działa podobnie do standardowego mieszania średniego. Gdy włączone (ON) to uśrednia próbki koloru
w środku pędzla i maluje cały obraz zabarwiony tym kolorem!

pędzle wykorzystujące obrazy:
Pędzel # 9 z obrazami ... cóż, zobaczysz, to tylko pomaluje obraz rozłożony na włosiu (szalona zabawa, jeśli wiesz co robisz!).
Pędzel nr 0 działa tylko z obrazami. Jeśli nie ma obrazu, nie będzie niczego rysować !!! Małe pokrętła interfejsu pędzla zrobią bardzo konkretne rzeczy na tym pędzlu. Idź odkrywać, hehe! Wyjaśnię więcej później, obiecuję!

TRYB MASKOWANIA
Tryb maskowania w rzeczywistości maskuje obraz.

[q] włącza aktywny status maski bez zmiany maski.
[shift] + [q] podnosi farbę obecnej warstwy jako maskę.
[ctrl] + [q] włącza / wyłącza tryb maski
[ctrl] + [shift] + [q] odwraca maskę

... więcej o obrazów pędzla (image brush)
Ponownie, po naciśnięciu klawisza [i] automatycznie dodasz obraz, podnosząc selektor obrazu Quad. Edycja nie została zakończona, ale możesz przeciągnąć rogi osobno lub chwycić za krawędzie, aby dopasować całą krawędź lub chwycić za środek, aby przesunąć cały Quad. Jednak...
[kliknij prawym przyciskiem] W CENTRUM, aby zmienić swój Quad w kwadrat. Oblicza to średnią wielkość na podstawie wszystkich krawędzi, zobaczysz!
[prawy przycisk myszy] NA KRAWĘDZI (a nie na rogu) zamrozi ramkę, aby można było bez problemu nad nią malować. To jest fajne, gdy chcesz zrobić animację lub animowany postęp pędzla. Muszę zrobić dla tego trochę wideo na youtube!
[prawy przycisk myszy] NA KRAWĘDZI znowu i ponownie odblokujesz Quad.

Możesz zrobić sekwencję obrazów do użycia jako obraz pędzla, skutecznie tworząc animację.
Aby kontrolować sposób, w jaki jest odtwarzany podczas malowania, masz obecnie dwa eksperymentalne wybory za pomocą przełącznika w graficznym interfejsie "Obraz płyty" w lewym górnym rogu:
(>>) odtworzy animację podczas malowania. (Pędzel nr 0 przesunie klatkę z każdym pomalowanym obrazem zgodnie z parametrem "Szczeciny")
(pr) użyje nacisku pisaka do wybrania obrazu z sekwencji, zaczynając od najniższego z lewej strony do najwyższego nacisku na ostatni obraz.
(rn) użyje losowych obrazów z twojej sekwencji.

Pędzel # 9 z obrazami
Wypróbuj go następująco ... mini samouczek:
- wybierz biały kolor
- wybierz pędzel nr 2 (uwierz mi, zrozumiesz, dlaczego proponuję to teraz!)
- wciśnij [i]
- Zachowaj Selector Quad tam, gdzie jest na razie!
- [prawy przycisk myszy] na krawędzi kwadratu (nie róg!)
- zrób pojedynczą małą kropkę w środku
- naciśnij ponownie [i], co spowoduje zapisanie obrazu!
- naciśnij ponownie [i], aby dodać nowy obraz!
- Zrób kilka kropek wokół centrum!
- naciśnij [i], aby zachować i [i], aby ponownie dodać nowy obraz
- utwórz kilka kropek i uczyń jego środek nieco gęstszym!
- [i], [i]
- dodawaj coraz więcej rzeczy i rób to jeszcze dla kilku obrazków więcej!
Kiedy masz już dość, upewnij się, że skończyłeś z obrazkami (Selector Quad nie jest już widoczny),
a następnie wybierz Brush # 9.
Jeśli masz nacisk na pióro, zobaczysz, że animuje obrazy zgodnie z naciskiem pióra. TO NIE DZIAŁA Z MYSZĄ !

Pędzel # 0 z obrazami
Ten pędzel maluje jak pędzel nr 1, nie używając szczeciny, ale użyje obrazów zamiast kropli. Maluje je w odstępach czasu, gdy wykonujesz obrys farby. Szybkość, z jaką to się dzieje, opiera się na małym pokrętle o nazwie "Bristles" tuż obok obrazu podglądu na GUI pędzla. Obok znajduje się mniejsza tarcza o nazwie "Osc.Chaos". Maksymalnie 50% spowoduje losowe obracanie obrazów podczas malowania. Jednak przejdź powyżej 50% i zacznie zrównoważyć obrazy, aż do pewnego maksymalnego rozprzestrzeniania (bardzo chaotyczny!). Nad tarczą "Osc.Chaos" znajduje się pokrętło "Oscylator", które po prostu obraca obraz w prawo o ponad 50% i przeciwnie do ruchu wskazówek zegara poniżej 50%. Obok tego tarczy "Bri.Size", która naprawdę losowo zmienia wielkości obrazu z każdym pociągnięciem. Opanuj te kilka parametrów i uzyskaj całkiem interesującą różnorodność efektów!

Nowości w wersji v0.99v.31
[Ctrl] + [L] wyświetla zupełnie nową jednostkę korekcji kolorów "LAYER FX" ...
Mogę ci prawie obiecać, że zrobi to dziwacznie, ale mogę ci też obiecać, że to też zadziała pięknie. Napotkałem tylko kilka dziwnych rzeczy, które muszę jeszcze wymyślić, na przykład sporadyczne przeskakiwanie uchwytów na histogramie i możesz obserwować niektóre wycinki, jeśli zdecydujesz się na ekstremalne ściskanie "krzywej rączki".
Zakładam, że większość z nich jest dość oczywista, z wyjątkiem prawdopodobnie uchwytów na histogramie. Masz 5 uchwytów. Pierwsze i ostatnie są najbardziej oczywiste. Dzięki nim możesz przenosić najciemniejsze kolory i najjaśniejsze kolory tam, gdzie chcesz je mieć. Możesz nawet odwrócić je ręcznie. Środkowy uchwyt umożliwia przesunięcie wartości środkowej dookoła. Ale są też dwa magiczne uchwyty wokół środkowego uchwytu. Są to uchwyty stronniczości. Górna i dolna połowa histogramu mogą być niezależnie odchylane, co pozwala wykonywać operacje podobne do krzywych, aby kontrolować kontrast dla każdego kanału.
Poza kanałami jasności i wszystkich kolorów masz również kanał materiałowy. Ten jest najstraszniejszy ze wszystkich i ignoruje pokrętło mieszania! Pozwala modyfikować tworzenie się farby na warstwie, umożliwiając fascynujące rzeczy!

Kolejna szybka aktualizacja ... jeszcze żadna zmiana numeru wersji!
Dodałem TINT i + LAYERS do GUI LayerFX.
TINT pozwala na odcień wszystkich kolorów w kierunku aktualnie wybranego koloru.
+LAYERS (WARSTWA) zastosuje korektę kolorów do wszystkich warstw. Nie będzie jednak stosować istotnych zmian we wszystkich warstwach. To na razie trudniejsze.
REPLACE, które mogłeś już napotkać. Pozwala zmieniać kolory w oparciu o maskę wokół aktualnie wybranego koloru. Im wyższa wartość, tym bardziej zaznaczony jest wybór wokół aktualnie wybranego koloru.
Może być denerwujące, że zarówno TINT jak i REPLACE używają aktualnie wybranego koloru.
Później mogę dodać sposoby indywidualnego wybierania kolorów. Ale teraz jest całkiem przyjemnie mieć takie bezpośrednie działanie.

Return to Downloads & Info