A few feature suggestions

Here we mingle, introduce ourselves, our thoughts and ideas and have caring discussions.

Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:18 am

Re: A few feature suggestions

Ah, I had planned the checkbox thing for settings, but to include images didn't cross my mind at all, haha. Hmmmm....eh...yea...why would you...hmm...ok. Maybe I'll do it for both loading and saving, because you shouldn't have to save settings separately as they are included in the project file (vrv). So, maybe I should add a checkbox system for loading project files, in case you'd just want settings?!
However, automatically saving out png and jpeg sounds weird to me somehow. I should either find a good jpeg saver or take it out anyway, because it's horrible thus far. Better to convert the png elsewhere until then.

Anyway, I'll think about it. And I want to encourage you to keep thinking with me, that's GREAT! I get a blast and I get to feel extra-clever every now and then!!! :lol: :? :roll: :oops:
But, no, honestly, I really can't think of everything so I enjoy the support! :ob
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:42 pm

Thanks for the response TAron
I am NOT suggesting saving png files "automatically" when you save a verve file.
Simply having the option to do so with a checkbox when you save the verve file.
Why would you want to do this?….
I paint very quickly and create multiple versions of things and move on.
Its nice to browse them later in a viewer or photoshop to compare and review them.
The only way to do that is to save an image with each verve file.
Its not a big deal…small thing
just thought it would be very handy to have an option box to have verve save both file and image at the same time.
:)
s
Macbook Pro
2.6 intel core i7
8 gb ram
Nvidia 650m 1gb v ram
bootcamp windows 7 premium

Site Admin

Post Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:11 am

Hm, you know... somehow it suddenly makes more sense to me! :lol:
I will certainly keep that in mind. I kinda like it. Thing is, I only ever save png when I'm really happy enough with the project. Otherwise I just keep the projects for some..ah... totally unknown reason :shrug: :lol: :?
Why do we hang on to stuff so dearly? I mean...chances are we'll never ever open them again, right? It's weird. :shock:
:lol:

But, yeah, cool...got it! 8-)

Post Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:26 am

As your buttons are rings and you are also musician why not ring the bells ? 8-) (in option of course! :beer:
That will help to memorize the place and functions of the buttons! (and of course with different sound by button ! :ugeek:

But maybe all will be changed on the new Opus? :)
Is beautiful that please without concept!
http://moiscript.weebly.com/ https://schmoll8.wixsite.com/magicavox
Latop: Geforce GTX 950M, Intel Quad Core i7, Windows 10, 8 Gigas, 2.4ghz

Site Admin

Post Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:34 am

Uh, oh, no, I won't open the can of worms with sounds. Soon this would really get on your nerves anyway, hehe. But hopefully my new design will be pleasant enough to memorize or understand the logic enough not to need memorization at all. :geek: :D

Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:37 pm

happy new year @all - I have a suggestion again for one of the next VERVE Versions, is nice to have a small color-matching tool? In kind of this? http://www.colorschemedesigner.com :ob :ob :ob - it could be a part of a color-palette - a guide for matching
=> mono (ha ha ha, this maybe not)
=> complement
=> triad
=> tetrad
=> analogic
=> accented analogic

colors? :roll:

But I think, this feature is secondary, would be a nice have, but not a must have :roll:
my system: intel7 - 2600k, gtx 970, dualboot windows 7 64 bit / ubuntu 14.04 lts
my deviantartpage: http://zeropainter.deviantart.com/gallery
my youtube channel: zeropainter - ok, there are only 2-3 very short videos

Site Admin

Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:59 pm

I like those things! I wanted to unblock the center for saturation adjustment so that you could swoosh over to the complimentary color, for example. The rest is interesting, too, I have to look deeper into that. I do enjoy color theory! :D :ugeek:
Thanks, Zero! Happy New Year to us all! :beer:
Previous

Return to Community [feedback, bug reports, discussions, etc...]