Verve Painter featured

Here we mingle, introduce ourselves, our thoughts and ideas and have caring discussions.

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:07 pm

Verve Painter featured

Hey! After we spoke on G+ I thought you would like to know that not only many people saw Verve Painter there but also after I posted news it was featured on the main page of Polish, graphic forum. Here is link for you:

http://max3d.pl/news/6330/

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:43 pm

Re: Verve Painter featured

Ah, omg, that's just amazing! So cool! And I can even partially understand what's written with the little bit of Croatian I've already learned. I know, it's utterly different, but my first Slavic language, you know.

Anyway, wowsa! I'm almost overwhelmed of such a strong reaction so soon. That's just wonderful! And a lot of Thanks to you, man, you're really making this happening! :D
And to think how many people will get to run into all the funky nonsense I still have in there, haha... OUCH :oops:
That is, if they can run it to begin with. :|
I wonder how many applications have had such good fortune in the first 2 days of real (somewhat accidental) exposure and wouldn't run on most computers out there, haha... :? ...oh dear.
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:28 am

Man, you are giving this stuff for free - I feel obliged to spread the word! Thank you for making this little app and sharing. I will just post it now on FB to the group of painters that are there, and on other forum for even more exposure. Because it costs me nothing and I like to help people like you or Kritas devs ;)

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:26 pm

I'll broadcast it tonight on http://justin.tv/redwoodpixeldev at 8PM EST

A lot of people seem to like coming to watch me bumble with my art.

PS: @nezumi: It's nice to see all the things you've added to lazynezumi. I should probably talk to you about Paper Trail.

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:04 pm

Huh, wow, I almost deleted the post, thinking it was spam, haha. You know, I totally don't mind people posting links, of course, but try to keep it somewhat contained, I'm a little concerned this could get out of hand quickly and I'm trying to keep this a Verve forum, you know.
I love it when people have links to some kind of contributing matters, real life art or any of this sort of stuff or your own website and especially your own art, that's all great. Just watch out that it doesn't feel all too opportunistic, you know, especially when it strays too far off.
Don't let this discourage you from posting, of course, I think you have a fantastic energy and are brilliantly creative! I really hope you know what I mean, though.

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:57 pm

moatdd wrote:@nezumi: It's nice to see all the things you've added to lazynezumi. I should probably talk to you about Paper Trail.

"nezumi" means "rat" in Japanese. I cant code at all - have nothing to do with "lazy nezumi" software apart of... Well I am lazy at times ;)

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:20 pm

...which happens to be my Chinese Zodiac, haha! :lol:
lazy nezumi, hihi, that's cute, actually. :roll:

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Taron wrote:Huh, wow, I almost deleted the post, thinking it was spam, haha. You know, I totally don't mind people posting links, of course, but try to keep it somewhat contained, I'm a little concerned this could get out of hand quickly and I'm trying to keep this a Verve forum, you know.

Oh crap. Because I think last night's broadcast(which was almost entirely focused on learning Verve) got around 15-17k views. It's hard to tell since viewcount is aggregated per day, and there's overlap since I broadcast through midnight, so view counts for days get merged together.

A lot of people are interested in Verve now. SORRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:03 pm

LOL, HOW DARE YOU! I'm so disappointed in you... mean, mean opportunist you! :lol:
But, honestly, you think you could've said: "HEY, I'm going to make a Verve demonstration tonight on a life broadcast"

See how I did that? It's amazing! And suddenly I would've been glued to the channel and there for any questions or troubles you might've encountered! :ugeek:

So, yeah, here's a brotherly and high-five and a hug! You rock, moatdd! Thank you! 8-)

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:02 pm

If you want to watch last night's Verve demo, you can find it here: (it's very long)

http://www.justin.tv/redwoodpixeldev/b/511148364

01:15:00 - I draw a flame
02:26:00 - I draw the campfire
Next

Return to Community [feedback, bug reports, discussions, etc...]