Huion Tablet

Here we mingle, introduce ourselves, our thoughts and ideas and have caring discussions.

Post Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:35 pm

Huion Tablet

Hi there! I just found this beautiful software and I would really like to paint something with it. Now sadly as soon as I touch the GUI with my brushpen, the cursor's just stuck. My guess is that there's no Huion Driver support? Is there any chance of it being implemented some time? I found a forum thread from 2015 and wondered if there's still a ray of hope :roll:

Site Admin

Post Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:23 am

Re: Huion Tablet

Hi Winterwurst :hihi: (nice name!), sorry, but I'm really stuck with the wintab drivers as they are. A ray of hope would be, if Huion would decide to actually write proper wintab support! :shrug:
See, I don't have "Wacom" drivers. It just so happens that they, among others, provide standard data to windows for all "channels" (pressure and all tilt axis).

But it getting "stuck" on the gui sounds very ominous! Does the mouse have no troubles?

The only ray of hope would come, if I had a Huion Tablet, but I don't even have money to buy myself a proper monitor again, since my "good one" broke a year ago and I'm stuck with a 10 year old, cheap little Samsung. (...crying myself a river here) But I keep working hard to changing that. :borg:

In the meantime- and no matter what- thank you so much for coming here and asking! Welcome to the Forum :beer:
I really wished things would be easier, but it will make it all the sweeter, once everything is well. :hyper:
I hope, we find reasons to keep you sticking around and get you going somehow.
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Site Admin

Post Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:27 am

Have you looked for solutions like here:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photosho ... 397?page=1

Wondering, if those suggestions may make a difference?

Post Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:58 pm

Dear Taron, thank you for all your trouble. This is by far the most impressive brush engine I have ever come to experience, it's actually incredible how well it simulates real paints. The future is here... and seems like it was already 7 years ago, I'm just late to the party.

Imagine single-handedly surpassing Adobe and all the rest, hah. You're a god. :bow:

Following the link you provided actually led me to the solution of turning off windows ink in my Huion's Driver Software - now it works! Thank youuu!

I never painted traditionally, so coming from Photoshop I seem to be facing a steep learning curve, but I started testing the ground with a painting of a frog dude - I figured this slippery guy fits the wet colors thematically!

frog guy 2.vrv.jpg
frog guy 2.vrv.jpg (131.82 KiB) Viewed 10071 times

Hope you'll soon be able to afford yourself a new tablet man :ob Keep on rocking!

Site Admin

Post Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:37 pm

Holy... moly, that's INCREDIBLE!
Please, please, please, start a gallery thread !!!!!! :bow: :hyper:
I do have a wonderful wacom intuos pro, thanks to "pud", who is not only an incredible artist, but the most generous and grateful user of Verve and dear friend to me.
But thanks, man, you're a fantastic artist and I can't wait to see more from you! c:! ...possibly learn something, too! 8-)

Well, I'm super happy you've managed to get it running! Welcome aboard, once again! :beer:

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:35 pm

Artistical result with no doubt! c:!
Is beautiful that please without concept!
http://moiscript.weebly.com/ https://schmoll8.wixsite.com/magicavox
Latop: Geforce GTX 950M, Intel Quad Core i7, Windows 10, 8 Gigas, 2.4ghz

Post Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:03 am

hello! i'm new to digital arts and i found a comment in youtube that leads me to discover Verve and i fell inlove with it instantly. i bought a tablet for starters (huion h640p) but it seems that it's not compatible with verve :PP this is soooo frustrating

Site Admin

Post Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:19 am

And you have read through this thread and then went to check the article regarding Windows Ink and all that, and still it doesn't work?
I couldn't be more help than above here... :shrug: ...please, don't ask me to just write it again.
Used Wacom Intuos are fairly cheap, by the way, and absolutely excellent!

Post Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:00 pm

Mine was working but today it just decided to stop working , sucks cuz i need it for art class :(. The software provides such a nice way for me to make my work standout . Hope i can figure something out

Site Admin

Post Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:00 pm

Verve "stopped working"? That's really weird. Do you have maybe some other GL apps running, taking up resources or the likes? Any changed to your graphics driver settings?
Next

Return to Community [feedback, bug reports, discussions, etc...]