Vervette Fluid Sandbox...

Here we mingle, introduce ourselves, our thoughts and ideas and have caring discussions.

Post Sun May 16, 2021 1:22 pm

Re: Vervette Fluid Sandbox...

88d looks great, I respect and love your shadow light.
I really like the UI and the knobs could stay, why not?
System info: NVidia GTX1080, i7 6700, Win10
https://www.behance.net/pudjakjuzto2

Post Sun May 16, 2021 4:08 pm

Hi Taron
The new GUI looks cool, cool artwork too.
if you let me add little GUI wishlist...
- a floating color wheel that has its color checker without borders so the color can be compared to the color on the canvas
- a corner color wheel or floating color wheel that are resizable so we can see the tone variants clearly
- LSRGB sliders/knobs.
- if you could make all GUI elements able to be moved anywhere on the screen or even on a secondary screen it would be great, like the secondary overall view of the whole picture.
Congrats. thx advanced.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gonnabdh
Portfolio: https://www.deviantart.com/eduardobedoya/gallery
System: Intel Core i7-13700K, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 16GB, CORSAIR Vengeance DDR5 32GB, Windows 11
Verve Wishlist:
-LSH color pallete
-Brightness Knob

Site Admin

Post Sun May 16, 2021 4:52 pm

THANK YOU, PUD! :hug:
...but the UI won't stay that way, of course. This is just for me. I will make it beautiful and clean for everybody. Hopefully it will be easy to understand.

Uh, thanks, Ed, you just snug in as I was writing, haha...
Yes, I will have a floating color picker, similar to Verve [c] but I will also add a color palette, which will be even nicer! Absolutely, regarding the "borderless" compare!
This color wheel you are looking at IS resizable already! 8-) ...some posts back I was posting a GIF animation of it.
Here:

Sliders are already there, but you toggle them on/off with the little button next to the color wheel. It also has a CIE slider set besides RGB and HSL.

In my first GUI approach to Vervette, which you have not seen, all GUI gadgets where floating and you could place all of them where ever you wished. I will do similar things here, too, but within reason. Will all be part of customization efforts. :ugeek:

Thanks again, love the suggestion, because not only do I have the same things on my mind, but even half of them already done. :hihi: :ob
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Sun May 16, 2021 5:02 pm

And a general toogle click for Show / Hide UI ?
Is beautiful that please without concept!
http://moiscript.weebly.com/ https://schmoll8.wixsite.com/magicavox
Latop: Geforce GTX 950M, Intel Quad Core i7, Windows 10, 8 Gigas, 2.4ghz

Site Admin

Post Sun May 16, 2021 5:07 pm

You're having a laugh, Pilou! :lol: ...never, you MUSt always see the GUI! It's the law! :uhuhuh: That's why I have physically removed the TAB key on every keyboard. :geek:

Post Wed May 19, 2021 3:13 pm

whhhattttttt vervette on browser with wegbGL, ! why nobdoy told me so?!

do you guys know, how awesome it feel to paint with vervette on ipad/ipad pro with pen ?
its awesome ! thanks for making/sharing Vervette !

finaly can use vervette, the full vervette isn't playing good with my graphics card.
----------
Heri

system: thinkPad, Xeon 6core, 128GB, window10 pro, 16GB Quadro RTX5000,
https://heribert.ca

Site Admin

Post Wed May 19, 2021 3:22 pm

AWESOME!!! :bounce:
Thanks, Heri! OH Mann, wir haben uns GESTERN Deine Webseite angeschaut, hahaha! :hyper: :hug:
Yep, just you wait until I get to release the first proper Vervette online version! :D

Liebe Grüße auch von Oli! ;)

Post Wed May 19, 2021 8:22 pm

Taron wrote:AWESOME!!! :bounce:
Thanks, Heri! OH Mann, wir haben uns GESTERN Deine Webseite angeschaut, hahaha! :hyper: :hug:
Yep, just you wait until I get to release the first proper Vervette online version! :D

Liebe Grüße auch von Oli! ;)

Gruss Zurueck !

actully the Nividia drivers works better with Verve.

my first try with Vervette. i had much cooler skulls, black and white and texture, but undo made somehting wired and i lost the image.

----------
Heri

system: thinkPad, Xeon 6core, 128GB, window10 pro, 16GB Quadro RTX5000,
https://heribert.ca

Post Wed May 19, 2021 10:26 pm

Hi, just short question on using Vervette. I've recently got iPad 8gen (it's cool!) and ofcourse Vervette works there, but how to use "smooth" etc. function when there are no keys available (neither shift nor ctrl, etc.) ? Will final and commercial version of this program allow to do it somehow? :o

Site Admin

Post Thu May 20, 2021 2:22 am

@Drayldan:
yes! And: COOL! With some success I may be able to try such an ipad, too, one day, hehe! :ob
Right now, if you have no Shift key, you can always ...hold on, you have NO way to hit or assign keys? That's a little weird. Anyway, you can switch to Screen paint mode and choose black to just smudge, for example.
Anyway, the release version of Vervette will have a secondary brush, so you can switch between two assignable brushes. The switch will also have a gadget on the GUI.
Maybe I'll even make the amount of direct brush switches customizable...might be cool.

@Heri:
Awww, dang, yeah... undo was funny in the sandbox, sorry about that, but you could've done redo until it would come back. It was a little wonky, but normally you'd never lose something, if it was within 20 changes (20 undo/redo).

Here's a curious test with soft brushes in my current progress...(certainly won't show the full glory of smoothness you'd see at 16bit. There it has no banding whatsoever and looks totally space-age)
Attachments
Snapshot93b.jpg
Snapshot93b.jpg (550.2 KiB) Viewed 2848 times
PreviousNext

Return to Community [feedback, bug reports, discussions, etc...]