Intars' gallery

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Post Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Intars' gallery

Creepy erries! c:!
Is beautiful that please without concept!
http://moiscript.weebly.com/ https://schmoll8.wixsite.com/magicavox
Latop: Geforce GTX 950M, Intel Quad Core i7, Windows 10, 8 Gigas, 2.4ghz

Post Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:18 pm

I like that last as well c:! ;)
Motherboard -Asus Rampage IV Extreme
CPU - i7-3930k @ 3.2 GHZ (overclocked - 4.5)
Ram - 64 gigs Kingston Hyper Beast
GPU - 2 Nvidia 1080 GTX running in SLI

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread ... -sketches-)

Post Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:42 am

So, again - one new work done completely with verve. From the beginning it was decided that there i won't struggle much to keep
straight lines and this won't be architecturally correct painting. It made all mental painting process so much more easier for me.
After all, this is a dream-impression based work.

This is one of my digital paintings made and inspired by one odd, rare dream where I saw myself staring at those two inhabitants
of some unrecognized sector in school where I was learning during my school-years. In a dream i was not sure whether they spoke
human language, and somehow school was empty. They seemed pretty much trapped behind that glass window/door thing. There
was a tension of sadness, some deception and misery, secrecy to all of it :?

How such old past like a school years can re-appear in imagination of an artist with such a twist? I'm 30 by now. Glad I finished this
for numerous months postponed work so I can move forward. It almost held me back somehow by reminding to finish and complete
this image before starting others... Seemingly this work wanted to see digital daylight very much :roll:
Attachments
bigoti childrens (Junijs 2016).jpg
bigoti childrens (Junijs 2016).jpg (133.72 KiB) Viewed 15672 times

Post Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:12 pm

"Possibly an exit-entrance has been found"

There are rare moments when i suddenly find myself painting something without any previous
preparations, planning and they somehow are really rare. This image came to pixel-dimension
to remind me that these moments are here to stay in my head :bow:

Image occurred slightly by itself, there was truly an utter chaos on canvas at one point. I was
smearing, erasing something, fluid-ing like crazy and it was then, at one point, when i started
to dial up glossy and diffuse knobs on layers, some kind of layer mix variations with sort of a
suddenly almost i should say 'errored' into this.

My invitation to all viewers would be to give it a try to look on this image from distance and with
a made effort to relax, 'blur' eye-view. It is then, as i see it, image possibly gives out some additional impact,
depth illusion.
Attachments
Possibly an exit-entrance has been found (8th April 2017)_resized.jpg
Possibly an exit-entrance has been found (8th April 2017)_resized.jpg (189.68 KiB) Viewed 14533 times

Site Admin

Post Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:04 pm

Oh, this is GREAT, Intars! I might be seeing something different there, but to me it somehow feels like a boy, standing at the window of his bedroom either in the early morning or late afternoon. Somehow it's more the latter to me, as I feel like the window is facing north and he stares back at his former homeland, far, far away. The afternoon sun comes through a window off-screen, casting its fading light across the foreground. Maybe a reflection hits, what looks like a desk behind him.
There's a great sense of loneliness there, almost ghostly in a way. The play of light is mesmerizing, almost like crystals, bouncing and coloring the light in elegant ways all around. It all has a fairy tale like feel to it as well, melancholic, even dramatic.

Anyway, it's a beautiful piece, easy to get lost in and quite inspiring, when one takes a moment to let it resonate properly. Really very sensitive! c:! :ob
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:47 am

:roll: how different perceptions may be ;)

Its not like i myself know what exactly is/was going on there. But when i finished image, my assessment of what
had come to light on screen was nowhere near your description, which added fun to read it even more.
My first 'mechanical' interpretation was probably slightly cliche - that it is sort of a cave, a labyrinth, with this
blue-walled dome being some kind of structure inside it. And a character founds an entryway into it but since its
physical oddness it can't occur to him whether it is an exit (since light comes from it as if from outside), or an
entrance into somewhere. And yes, about sun, rays and yellow part in back - i had a feeling that those had to
do something with a sort of a mixture of sun rays actually breaking through a black-with-holes either wall, or
something like a formed from dead trees a labyrinth wall, a barrier.

As for cliche stuff - eeehhhh, probably even if one forces himself, he may think he start to see some gnome,troll like
creature in dress next to right from character. But it was not an intent.

About crystals - ..... when i launched verve, at some point initial thought randomly came that i will make ice cubes,
so everything started exactly with bright blue-white color and efforts to paint something like caustics, refraction,
and then i went crazy with brush,layer settings and params and we got what we see.
So you see, Taron. You helped this image's description get out of cliche world of fantasy. I must say that i personally
find fantasy, all those elfs and trolls soooo boring,depressing, beaten to death to my mind nowadays. So after i
finished i was left wondering to myself - how did i myself ended up with almost one :) :roll:

I liked how you twisted spacial perception of this image. Your interpretation outsmarted the drawing author's perception.
My claps to an artist c:!

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:39 am

My pleasure, my friend, I'm glad you don't mind my interpretation. :)
The trouble with fantasy motives is that most of the time their very root isn't original anymore. As a result everybody, who approaches the subject, ultimately paints the same with some variation. It does make it boring. But once you step into the realm of dreams, actual dreams, they represent your very own vision of reality, or the digestion of it. Those dreams may also just be daydreams, when you allow yourself to drift off on subjects that somehow matter to you or have left a certain impact, which you then process. As we all know, dreams have no apparent limit as to how realistic or bizarre they might get. They offer the full spectrum of possibilities and virtually guarantee that their content is unique even in its very roots.
So...seek within you, which might just be a journey of opening doors, and just let it out, whatever you might find. You will have to communicate your visions, of course, making it possibly quite challenging, but the result will most certainly be worth it eventually! :shock: c:!
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Sun May 28, 2017 1:15 am

I like the Partenon scenary and the stairs set the most,
I'd love to see more of them. :ob
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gonnabdh
Portfolio: https://www.deviantart.com/eduardobedoya/gallery
System: Intel Core i7-13700K, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 16GB, CORSAIR Vengeance DDR5 32GB, Windows 11
Verve Wishlist:
-LSH color pallete
-Brightness Knob

Post Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:32 pm

Some new piece of surreal dark art. This is art for the sake of the art. Time had passed, and new visions asked to be saved
by impulsive brushes in Verve. Idea was to capture a next memorized vision for previously described project called "Heartcrab".
What distinguishes this project from myriad of my other creative mid-to-long term undertakings is that "Heartcrab" concept art
is mostly always done in Verve. Its like 95-99% Verve.

New digital painting has been born:
Attachments
Heartcrab_sceneConcepts_swamp_01 (Janv 26 2018)midRes.jpg
Heartcrab_sceneConcepts_swamp_01 (Janv 26 2018)midRes.jpg (241.36 KiB) Viewed 13764 times

Post Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:44 pm

( There exists one non-Verve image for this project as well but lets leave it out of
here, currently it is of technical secondary role and at some later point will see its
informational value manifested in atmospheric Verve-paint. And i personally like to
stimulate keeping Verve-only principle for Heartcrab fundamental concept art . )

And some collage to give broader view and where vision goes:
all the images are Verve digital paintings, a style which i really really like so much.
Attachments
zimejumu kolazha_4_apraksts(English)midRes.jpg
zimejumu kolazha_4_apraksts(English)midRes.jpg (245.71 KiB) Viewed 13764 times
PreviousNext

Return to Your Artworks