@Inkolored-Verve works

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Post Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:27 pm

Re: @Inkolored-Verve works

-Nighttime-.jpg
-Nighttime-.jpg (240.89 KiB) Viewed 7604 times

Post Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:33 pm

Taron wrote:Happy New Year, my friend! I could use a new painting of yours to brighten the new year already! :D ...good to see you again! :beer:

Thank you Taron, I'm very happy to be back again, I hope this is a good year for everyone!! : D c:! :hug:

Site Admin

Post Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:22 am

AAHHH, this one is GREAT! :bounce:
Straight to the soul in the most hopeful manner. How crazy it would be, if you ever tried to make a set of Tarot cards, haha! I mean, it would be tremendously challenging, but just to imagine... I just adore your style! :ob :ob :ob

THANK YOU!!! :hug:
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:46 am

very nice done, I love your style
my system: intel7 - 2600k, gtx 970, dualboot windows 7 64 bit / ubuntu 14.04 lts
my deviantartpage: http://zeropainter.deviantart.com/gallery
my youtube channel: zeropainter - ok, there are only 2-3 very short videos

Post Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:54 pm

Taron wrote:AAHHH, this one is GREAT! :bounce:
Straight to the soul in the most hopeful manner. How crazy it would be, if you ever tried to make a set of Tarot cards, haha! I mean, it would be tremendously challenging, but just to imagine... I just adore your style! :ob :ob :ob

Thank you very much Taron, I really appreciate that you like my work!! :hug: c:! At some point in my life I was interested in creating a design based on the tarot, but only with some of the cards, because I think like you, that it is a great challenge to create something like that.

Post Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:56 pm

Zeropainter wrote:very nice done, I love your style

Many thanks my friend, Verve Painter helped me a lot to find a style and improve my works, I really appreciate that you like them!! :hug: :ob

Site Admin

Post Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:09 pm

inkolored wrote:

Thank you very much Taron, I really appreciate that you like my work!! :hug: c:! At some point in my life I was interested in creating a design based on the tarot, but only with some of the cards, because I think like you, that it is a great challenge to create something like that.

What makes it the most challenging is that you really have to understand the meaning to figure out how best to design the symbols and arrangement. It's a task with great responsibility, if you really want to make it right. The studies one should consider go as far as Kabbalah and the cards origin on and along the tree of life. For that you'd have to understand its ideas as well, so...yes... nothing easy by any means.
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:08 pm

Very good, a verve-painter with a signature. Good news you keep rolling. I also 'fell out of line' for more then a year kind of, i know how it is of wanting to paint something with verve but having daily pressures, objective interferences etc. But when you get to finished drawing with the verve-painter - that makes a day! So, keep the strength, keep the style and keep the verve c:! You are easily distinguished with your style now on this forum for sure.

Post Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:51 pm

Taron wrote:
inkolored wrote:

What makes it the most challenging is that you really have to understand the meaning to figure out how best to design the symbols and arrangement. It's a task with great responsibility, if you really want to make it right. The studies one should consider go as far as Kabbalah and the cards origin on and along the tree of life. For that you'd have to understand its ideas as well, so...yes... nothing easy by any means.

It would be for a teamwork, together with another person who knows how to advise and guide you when making the designs, perhaps in this way something acceptable can be created. c:! :beer:

Post Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:52 pm

Intars wrote:Very good, a verve-painter with a signature. Good news you keep rolling. I also 'fell out of line' for more then a year kind of, i know how it is of wanting to paint something with verve but having daily pressures, objective interferences etc. But when you get to finished drawing with the verve-painter - that makes a day! So, keep the strength, keep the style and keep the verve c:! You are easily distinguished with your style now on this forum for sure.

Thank you very much friend, I really appreciate your support, this past year was not easy at all, but I really like being back, this forum has always made me feel good, in it I find a lot of support and good comments about what I do, sometimes It's good to get back to what makes you feel good, like painting with Verve and sharing it with your, even if don't always have the time or the encouragement to do so. :ob :hug:
PreviousNext

Return to Your Artworks