Delighted

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Post Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:51 pm

Delighted

I hope new GUI to Vervette comes out soon!! Can't wait. When using in cellphone android has some issues. Your drawing vanishes after a few strokes. I've been using it with a note pad, works good so far in spite the limited GUI.

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:06 am

Re: Delighted

Is that you, Alex? Anyway, Welcome to the forum! :beer:
Now that you've started a gallery thread, you really have to post an image, too! ;)

Vervette on a cellphone, haha, that's ambitious! On a tablet it's a bit more imaginable and I'll see to it, that it'll be great on there, too, but a cellphone, hmmmm...well, certainly worth a thought! :ob :hihi:

So.... PICTURES! :hyper: c:!
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:24 am

Yesss it's me!! Lol. I posted one image already. Nothing special. Just playing around with that amazing brush. Yes I do some work on cellphone (infinite painter) don't have a tablet yet or wacom. Maybe one day. I drew that image on a notepad (detachable as windows tablet) with my finger. Don't have a stylus either :(. There are really some good works here. So many i don't think I can see them all. I'll wait for your updates!!!
Attachments
IMG_20220310_235847_085.jpg
IMG_20220310_235847_085.jpg (236.55 KiB) Viewed 11147 times

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:31 am

Haha, you drew that with your FINGERS?! That's awesome! :bounce: :lol:
You really should get proper equipment, because that is already delightful and I can only imagine what you'll do with proper gear! c:!
Makes me think that I should make an entire mobile thread here. This is too cool for a little tablet finger doodle. Excellent! :hyper:

Oh, you know what, let's just have this thread as your gallery thread. I love the title: "Delighted", that's perfection! :ob
If you don't mind, I'll remove the other thread and we'll keep this one going! Let me know, if that's alright for you! (Oh well, I removed it already, just to make sure you get your reactions here, and reactions you should get!) 8-)

Post Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:20 pm

Lol. Thank you Taron. You can remove it (oh you already did).
I'll try to get new gear as soon as I can. Yeah, I kind of adapted my finger to drawing on screen, but I know I shouldn't be getting used to it, not in 2022.
By the way, Do yo have any launch date for new additions for vervette? I'm sure you have a lot of people impatient.
Oh another little thing with my experience with drawing. When I go full screen or flipping my notepad/canvas I'm not able to zoom in and out. When I put my 2 fingers in canvas it paints with 2 strokes. If I place 4 fingers 4 strokes show up XD.
So I don't know if it's just me and my notepad.
I can zoom when place fingers outside the canvas but when I flip it, it goes full screen and doesn't show the space outise the canvas where I can place the fingers.
Well I have to understand that is for PC users mostly, but don't leave us finger drawing people alone. Please include us in your updates. XD
Keep the amazing job Taron!

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:29 pm

:hug: Hahaha, no worries! These are excellent points! :ob
And you should at least consider getting a little stylus or whatever pen that works for tablets. We've got one for our iPad and it works beautifully!
I will add all necessary functionality also as GUI and feature options! But I'll also explore gestures more! :ugeek:

Post Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:42 pm

Whhou - that, with fingers!
I like the verve-drawing even by itself, just because of its style. Speaking in analogies - it is as if you pushed verve-color 'tubes' directly on to canvas.
Good result - i see it as an artifact in surreal horror genre (my favorite; i read and liked H.P. Lovecraft very much). I like how image works compositionally
even without smudging.

Return to Your Artworks